Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums - View Single Post - Post and Thread approval time?
View Single Post
post #4 of Old 06-12-2016, 11:37 AM
MotoMike
Super Moderator

Thanked 3,646 Times in 1,940 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
This did, however im still waiting for a reply i submitted in another thread to be approved.. which i posed 3+ hrs ago
What is the title of the thread?

Edit: Okay I just found the reply post in question. It is now approved. For whatever reason, the site's security software will sometimes put a new members second post in the NMI forum 'under moderation, awaiting approval', despite that their first post was already approved by a Moderator. This shouldn't be happening, but it does. If this occurs again, please send me or one of the other Moderator a PM, so that we can have the site Administrator look into the software problem on their end.

As for your question regarding how long it takes for a new member's post to be approved, it really depends on the time of day it was posted. All of the site's active Moderators are located in North America, so a post that is made at 2:00 AM Mountain DST for example, is not likely to be seen by a Moderator for 5 or 6 hours.

Former Factory Test Rider/Technician

Last edited by MotoMike; 06-12-2016 at 12:01 PM. Reason: added comment

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome