Greetings from Indonesia,
Nice to know you all and thank you very much for all of your great input.
Finally my bike (CBR250R ABS 2013) was done after working for a day :
What changed and plug n play :
1. CB300F top clamp
2. CB300F handle bar (only hole is differ)
3. CB300F handle bar clamp
4. CB300F throttle A & B
5. CB300F clutch cable
Problem found :
1. original Ignition bolt was become round from honda.. so i go to the lathe workshop to do it. i don't know why, might be for security precaution from thief.. it's "Indonesia" by the way :P.
2. CB300F handle bar has different hole like said before from seniors in this forum
3. YES! the windscreen! need to take it out.. would be another project to remove full fairing & change it to this gorgeous lamp : Honda Grom MSX125 TDM Projector Headlight Unit Head Light with Blue Ring MSX 125 | eBay
. Bought it from https://bikerzbits.co.th/
4. engine light problem. 5 long 4 short while off and on idle (said it was bank angle sensor fault). on the run engine light always on. I don't touch any sensor by the way. only change the cables. this is the video i've uploaded : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHYq70YkAW4
. Quite annoys me but it's okay for major feel changes
) will fix it later.
What excites me :
1. Best handling ever from my bike
2. Lesser engine vibration on higher revs
3. this is the best part : i don't have to change the front brake hose!
Sorry for the repetition of the detailed modification explanation. But i really want to share the excitement to all of you