Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums - View Single Post - I need some wheel help!
View Single Post
post #4 of Old 01-01-2017, 09:53 AM Thread Starter
OleKennyRoy

I did find OE rims available, but they are pretty proud of them. Plus, I was hoping to find an off-the-shelf replacement in case I bend or crack a rim in the future.

Looking at Excel's application guide, it looks like there is only really one pattern 36 hole front wheel, and it fits most makes. As for the rear, it looks like they have two 36 hole; one that fits Kawasaki and some Suzukis, and another that fits Suzuki, Yamaha, and KTM.

I think that I'm going to go ahead and order a front rim from Rocky Mountain for a YZ. After adding the rim to my cart, I was able to see the manufacturer's part number, and it matches the one that I concluded would work based on Excel's app guide. Their site really doesn't lend itself to people who want to compare items and Frankenmut things, and I hope to never have to call their customer service again. The customer service rep was extremely courteous and professional, but the constant ads and reminders that you are on hold are unbearable.

CBR250R Repsol Edition
CBR600RR Foot Pegs
Dynojet DFC (2011 Honda CBR 250 Two Brothers slip-on exhaust Stock air filter)
Hella Supertone
Honda Race Kit Rearset Set Back Plates
Graves Mostorsports PAIR Eliminator
R&G Tail Tidy
Termignoni Collector and Conical Exhaust

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome