Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums - View Single Post - Touring Windscreen - TYGA/Zero Gravity
View Single Post
post #26 of Old 04-07-2017, 01:28 AM
don'tpanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdxj View Post
I looking to purchase a touring screen for a 900+ mile trip I've got coming up in the summer. I want to purchase the Tyga Touring screen, mostly due to the ease of installation and the larger size, but I can't find it anywhere other than this Canadian site:
CBR125R/CBR250R Tinted Touring Screen | tyga-performance.ca
I sent an email to their listed address to inquire about the currency exchange (since I'm in the US) and received a bounce-back telling me the address does not exist. So I'm hesitant to purchase from there.

Any idea where I can locate one of these guys?
I'd prefer to skip the ZG screen because I'm not set on the idea of tearing apart the front of my bike, unless there's no other option...
What do you think about the Laminar Lip (.com), that you were looking at?

I've never tried one, so I don't know how they work. It certainly does change the look of the front end.
https://www.cbr250.net/forum/cbr250-p...tml#post299233
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20131228_115048.jpg (145.9 KB, 16 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(no affilliation)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome