Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums - View Single Post - Sold the old Girl..
View Single Post
post #7 of Old 04-09-2017, 01:31 AM Thread Starter
isaacm12

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoMike View Post
I've got an FMF Powercore 4 slip-on exhaust, which comes equipped with a spark arrestor, on my XR400R. IMO, these are reasonably priced for a top quality 'Made in the USA' exhaust.

This is the FMF Powercore 4 (p/n 041276) made for the 2007 CRF450R: https://www.amazon.com/FMF-Exhaust-P...ype=motorcycle

OEMcycle is another source... FMF Racing PowerCore 4 SA Muffler 041276 They are a reputable online dealer, and they have it for the same price as Amazon, and also offer free shipping. (FWIW, I've ordered from OEMcycle in the past... they have good customer service)

I didn't do a lot of searching around, but both Amazon and OEMcycle seem to be priced about $50 - $60 less than other online sellers for the same exhaust. FMF's retail price is $329.99... Products - Bike Finder - FMF Racing
I'm not a fan of aftermarket. I'm more than likey gonna end up buying close to this and drilling holes where I need them as the exhaust i have now has the sticker saying it "has" a spark arrestor

I would love to find a stock exhaust and just throw that on there so jetting off the book is easier. Sucked when I got it as it was running super lean. Jumped up at least 5 jet sizes before I got it close.

Also adding to the stable is a 2010 Fury couldn't pass one up at $3000

"Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious." -Brendan Gill

Last edited by isaacm12; 04-09-2017 at 02:10 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome