Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums - View Single Post - Hello I left my key in the on position on my cbr 250r and it's dead
View Single Post
post #8 of Old 10-14-2017, 11:48 PM
MotoMike
Super Moderator

Thanked 3,645 Times in 1,940 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aintnoskank View Post
Indeed. Helpful advice, thanks for the responses. I went and bought a cheap .75 amp charger because miejer was sold out of tender jrs (the only store open when I got off work) and I used it and it worked fine. Went to a local battery shop this morning and bought a voltage reader and a tender jr and they dropped off the back of my bike going like 40mph and slammed on the concrete and dragged. Other than scratched plastic they appear to be fine. Should I worry about them being damaged and find a reason to return and exchange them?
Maybe I'm missing something here, but it sounds like you just set them on the passenger seat and figured they would somehow manage to stay there while riding down the road.

As for "... and find a reason to return and exchange them?". Really?... does it seem like the right/fair thing to do, trying to return those goods to the seller (which by your own admission you damaged) and have the seller eat your mistake? Yeah, seems the idea of doing that is 100% contrary to what your username proclaims.

What the world needs a little more of, IMHO: https://www.values.com/integrity

Former Factory Test Rider/Technician

Last edited by MotoMike; 10-15-2017 at 12:04 AM. Reason: added link

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome