Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums - View Single Post - CBR 250R 2012 serious modifications
View Single Post
post #4 of Old 03-13-2018, 01:55 PM Thread Starter
Pullin

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by saralgupta View Post
Impressive stuff I must admit!

How's the performance after all the mods? Are you doing better than the stock ones now?
I use this bike almost exclusively in track days. To this purpose the increament was big!!! With full exhaust, dynojet and air filter I had a gain in power of 18%, and torque 25%, 26,71cv and 2.44Kgf.m respectively, 13 tooth front sprocket increased aceleration too.
Rearsets at track are very important, they increased ground clearance and lean angles, with supercorsa tyres itīs very easy to hit the ground with stock rearsets, Yoshimura rearsets moves pegs 45mm back and 45mm up, itīs more than the most expensive rearsets available in the market, together with bullet clip-ons, they also enable more aggressive body positioning. Hel brake lines was very important too, with them my brake never fade. About the suspension, I just installed them, Iīll test on the next track day. Some mods are just to have a better appearance, like rear seat cowl.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome