Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums - View Single Post - Anyone order motorcycle gear from WISH
View Single Post
post #2 of Old 04-11-2018, 04:49 PM
Big F1 Fan

Location: Saint Charles, IL. A really nice little far-west Chicago suburb in northeast Illinois.
Garage
@blissman20-

I don't think the words "cheap" & "knockoff" belong anywhere near the word "protective." I would never knowingly buy or use counterfeit protective gear, especially when my life may be depending on that gear.

Before I say anymore, I should let you know that I have never personally ordered anything from WISH. My opinions are formed from watching numerous Youtube videos of people taking "WISH challenges", if you will, and almost universally finding the items to be practically worthless.

I would take reviews of anything ordered from WISH with about a thousand grains of salt. However, you sound like you're well aware that the items are 100% fake, and if you're willing to forgo quality, reliability and lasting usefulness to save a few $'s on non-essential riding kit - go for it. I'd like to hear a success story from a WISH customer - there must be SOME good products on there, right? Good luck!

-dreaming of beautiful weather and empty roads....

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome