Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums - View Single Post - Anyone order motorcycle gear from WISH
View Single Post
post #5 of Old 04-11-2018, 09:18 PM Thread Starter
blissman20

My mistake approximately $300 CDN when you figure shipping in. My gear is joe rocket or icon so far. I am eyeing up Alpinestars gloves they look good and watching a few reviews they seem good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoMike View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by blissman20 View Post
I havent ordered off WISH yet either. I have never even heard of a WISH Challenge (guess Ill have to spend sometime on YOUTUBE). I have ordered off of other similar sites for drones and other electronics and have never had an issue. I am more interested in the backpack personally. I guess I will have to order it and see what it is like, Yes I know it is knockoff and cheap but I dont want to spend $400 on a backpack to wear while i travel too and from work, does that make me stupid, i dont know.
Haven't seen any backpacks from OGIO costing $400...

OGIO Backpacks from the Official Site & Free Shipping!

As for protective gloves and other riding apparel, I'd recommend sticking to one of the known reputable motorcycle brands, (like Alpinestars, my personal preference in riding apparel). I certainly wouldn't trust some cheap knock-off counterfeit product to protect my skin from road rash.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome