Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums - View Single Post - Turn Signals Not working
View Single Post
post #1 of Old 08-19-2018, 08:37 AM Thread Starter
Grey

Turn Signals Not working

Model Year: 2013, US model

ABS model?: No

Description of the Problem:

My turn signals are not working. The fronts function just fine as running lights and stay on. My rear lights are gone, and have been replaced by an integrated LED "all in one light". That new LED taillamp had been working just fine, then on a ride recently I lost my cluster and all of the lights. Sure enough, that fuse was blown.

I replaced that fuse and got all of my functionality back EXCEPT for my indicators. The switch on the grip does nothing, and does not light up the dash indicators, but everything else on the drip works (horn, high beam switch)

I have fitted the original turn signals back on the rear: still no function. I have been searching the forums and I found a few ideas, but nothing solid as to what a next step is. The only lead I have is a flasher relay module, but I can't get a solid answer as to whether or not I have one (seems like some threads say that US models don't have it.)

What are some good next steps? And if I do need to try to replace that relay, where is it on the bike? I saw a YT video on a 300 where its under the left fairing, but other threads say near the headlight.

Thanks in advance

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome