Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums - View Single Post - Racer Project
Thread: Racer Project
View Single Post
post #5 of Old 04-03-2019, 09:12 AM
jkv357

Quote:
Originally Posted by bat View Post
Alright, bike is done, ready to test and race. Bike is 311 lbs with gas ready to race. I still don't know how Ari got his 2011 down to 295 lbs. I know my chain is a little more weight than another 520 non "o" ring chain was. Everything is trimmed off frame. I did have to weld a bung on the exhaust for the Bazazz with Auto Tune. 305 kit with cams installed, slipper clutch installed with Factory Pro shift kit and Barnett springs. Do have a fork brace and installed Tyga upper clamp, Vortex clamp with Carbon Fiber bars, Woodcraft ignition delete, Sava race tires, Vortex sprocket. Started right up after build. I will run 110 Torco race fuel. I will take it out tomorrow and do a test. We have a race event this weekend. Sava just got back to me with cold and hot tire temp. I will let you know if it works.
That may cost you power.

High octane fuel, if not required to hold off detonation, can reduce power. If your engine is basically stock, with stock compression, standard octane fuel will most likely make the most power.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome