Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums - View Single Post - Knocked over while parked
View Single Post
post #1 of Old 07-02-2019, 10:10 PM Thread Starter
tegs

Garage
Knocked over while parked

While I was at a doctor's appointment today, somebody knocked my bike over in the parking lot. It was in 1st gear with a disc lock on the front.

I'm pretty sure they hit the bike with a car in order to knock it over like that, and there is some superficial damage to the exhaust cover and peg. I didn't spot any obvious more serious damage, but I don't think I'm really qualified to say for sure. Any suggestions on things I should check to make sure there isn't any damage I didn't spot?

As an aside, the business the bike was in front of got the license plate, and the whole thing is on security camera. I will be taking it to the police. I have absolutely zero tolerance for people who damage parked vehicles and don't leave their information.

Every bike is a good bike. The question is whether or not it's the best bike for what you want to do.

The Little Sport Tourer That Could - 2011 CBR250R with touring windscreen, Saddlemen seat, tank cover, frame sliders, mirror extenders, taller gearing via sprockets to fix speedo and reduce vibration at highway speed. Written off due to act of moron.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome