* The purpose of the CBR250.net forums is to talk about the 2011 - 2013 Honda CBR250R motorcycle, riding them, tuning them, fixing them, racing them, and even selling them. This is not to say that all posts have to be strictly related to motorcycle tech talk, but discussing the Honda CBR250R and the sport in general is the main intent for the forums. For non-motorcycle topics, we have the Off Topic Discussion forum.
* Posts that are "bashing" or "flaming" in any nature will not be tolerated. We encourage members to express their opinions on the subjects being discussed, and by no means is it an expectation that everybody will agree on all subjects. That said, posts which contain obvious attacks on other people, brands, or are a blatant attempt to stir controversy will be deleted.
* Posts containing unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, or indecent information of any kind will be deleted. All content posted must be PG-13 or better. Members posting such content will be banned.
* Please refrain from posts related to political subjects unless the subject is directly related to bikes. All non-bike related political posts will be deleted.
* Do not post any information, software, or other material which violates or infringes upon copyrights, trademarks, etc. or content that is confidential, or designated as 'internal use' or 'intra company use' only.
* As a courtesy to our CBR250.net supporters, commercial posts are only accepted by CBR250.net advertisers. Please do not make posts promoting your commercial products or add advertisements and links to your commercial site in your signature line. All commercial posts by members other than CBR250.net Advertisers will be deleted.
* Members wishing to post items for sale in the Motorcycles For Sale & Motorcycle Parts For Sale forums, must have a minimum of 25 posts in the regular discussion forums before being allowed to do so. Classified Ad posts by members who have not met the 25 post minimum will be deleted.
* Multiple logins by an individual are not permitted for any reason. Members deliberately creating multiple ids will have all of their logins removed.
* Members violating these rules will be removed from the site.
* The moderators at CBR250.net will do their best to fairly enforce these rules. If you encounter posts violating these rules, we encourage you to inform the moderators, by clicking on the Report Post icon so that the posts can be deleted. If you have an issue with an action performed by the moderators, please attempt to resolve it via Private Messages as opposed to dealing with it in the open forums.
We have tried to be clear on what is acceptable content so that members are aware of the expectations.
Nearly 1.2 million views for this thread. Have to say I'm impressed... over on the CBR300Forum.com website, the very same Forum Rules thread has a measly 1797 views over basically the same 3 year period of time.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:23 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.