new biker( bike wont start) help pls. - Page 2 - Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums
User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 30 Old 01-20-2019, 07:59 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
is there any other fuse other than sub fuse and the starter fuse?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Garchu Garchu is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 30 Old 01-21-2019, 09:45 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: WI
Posts: 1,719
Thanks: 246
Thanked 258 Times in 197 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garchu Garchu View Post
is there any other fuse other than sub fuse and the starter fuse?
Can't say for sure, but I would expect so.
jkv357 is online now  
post #13 of 30 Old 01-22-2019, 09:16 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: WI
Posts: 1,719
Thanks: 246
Thanked 258 Times in 197 Posts
Are we getting anywhere?
jkv357 is online now  
 
post #14 of 30 Old 01-22-2019, 04:03 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
sorry for the late reply

i dont have exp on the mechanics of the bike its hard for me to pin point the problem

could you tell where should i checked first?

im sorry because im noob..iwant to fix it by myself because the labor here in japan is so high




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Garchu Garchu is offline  
post #15 of 30 Old 01-22-2019, 05:27 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: WI
Posts: 1,719
Thanks: 246
Thanked 258 Times in 197 Posts
You need to get a "test light" and follow the wire down from the plug until you find power. There could be a broken wire, bad connection, or faulty connector.

A test light has a sharp point that will penetrate the insulation on the wire and light up when there is power. Make sure the ignition is in the ON position and the clip on the test light has a good ground.
jkv357 is online now  
post #16 of 30 Old 01-22-2019, 05:55 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ok ill try to buy that

thanks for your help




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Garchu Garchu is offline  
post #17 of 30 Old 01-23-2019, 03:47 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
IMG_0898.jpg

i read this on cbr250r service repair manual
(its not the same model of my bike but i think the mechanics are almost the same)

i dont know if this is my bike problem or not but my fuel pump/fuel injector/ and spark plug does not work

where should i start to check the problem?
i removed the connector and reconnect it but still nothing happen

any suggestion?

(i want to fix my own bike because i feel that i dont have the right to own a bike if i cant fix it my self) <<<never mind this


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Garchu Garchu is offline  
post #18 of 30 Old 01-23-2019, 08:05 AM
Senior Member
 
Schroeder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,811
Thanks: 206
Thanked 356 Times in 293 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garchu Garchu View Post
(i want to fix my own bike because i feel that i dont have the right to own a bike if i cant fix it my self) <<<never mind this
With that mindset I couldn't own any motor vehicle...
Don't be too hard on yourself if you can't fix the problem. It is good to know how to fix your bike yourself but if you can't do it alone don't be ashamed to look for help rather than getting frustrated to the point of quitting riding.

My computer is fighting Aids and Cancer in it's idle time, and yours?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Schroeder is offline  
post #19 of 30 Old 01-23-2019, 12:42 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: WI
Posts: 1,719
Thanks: 246
Thanked 258 Times in 197 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garchu Garchu View Post
Attachment 41197

i read this on cbr250r service repair manual
(its not the same model of my bike but i think the mechanics are almost the same)

i dont know if this is my bike problem or not but my fuel pump/fuel injector/ and spark plug does not work

where should i start to check the problem?
i removed the connector and reconnect it but still nothing happen

any suggestion?

(i want to fix my own bike because i feel that i dont have the right to own a bike if i cant fix it my self) <<<never mind this
What does the recommended section (5-24) in the Service Manual say about it? Normally they will direct you where to start with your troubleshooting.

It sounds like what you are experiencing.
jkv357 is online now  
post #20 of 30 Old 01-23-2019, 02:20 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schroeder View Post
With that mindset I couldn't own any motor vehicle...
Don't be too hard on yourself if you can't fix the problem. It is good to know how to fix your bike yourself but if you can't do it alone don't be ashamed to look for help rather than getting frustrated to the point of quitting riding.


im just kidding about that part, i dont have any exp on fixing a bike thats why im here, i just want to learn how to fix it

(but the main reason is labor here in japan is so high and also the language,i cant speak japanese that much)

(sorry for my bad english)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Garchu Garchu is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome