Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

Outted after three years..

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  S14 
#1 ·
Being new to this motorcycle caper I've lurked these pages for years to soak up precious info on my beloved little bike and how to modify, maintain and repair it but the post that pushed to actually register an account was this absolute gem of a post on how to convert a Cam Chain Tensioner from automatic to manual; https://www.cbr250.net/forum/cbr250-service-maintenance/64497-convert-factory-cam-chain-tensioner-manual-%244.html

I wanted to thank the OP and reply directly in the thread but I guess newbies aren't permitted such freedoms.

I really thought I was looking down the barrel at a repair bill of hundred of dollars based on the initial diagnosis my mechanic gave but a little research and a trip to Bunnings for $1.50 worth of bits and she runs and sounds as sweet as a new one. Very satisfying outcome, thank you for the detailed write-up @cbrlocal :smile2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.