Hello everyone! - Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums
User Tag List

1Likes
  • 1 Post By bruising

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 09-12-2019, 09:37 PM Thread Starter

Hello everyone!

Hello to you all! My name is Madi. I bought a 2012 CBR 250r two weeks ago. It's the sharpest looking bike. Got the red white and blue one. I'm having some problems with it though, and I'm just getting started on confronting them... I have a leaky fork, pretty sure she's running too hot, and I'm having a hard time getting it to shift into neutral while it's running. I didn't notice any of this stuff when I was first checking it out, unfortunately. I just liked it so much when I saw it, I didn't look at it as closely as I had been looking at bikes before. But anyway, I am super excited to be here and to get started on this motorcycling adventure. I got my license in July so I am very green. I'm not very talented at this at all yet. I dropped the bike at the MSF course during the braking test and dropped a friend's bike trying to do a U-turn about a month later...and now it's been 2 months since the course, so I am rather nervous right now. I'm getting there but my confidence is low and I get the yips everytime I fire her up. :/ Motorcycles are such a joy to operate. I want to get back on the horse so badly. I would love any suggestions, advice, encouragement, or whatever, concerning the mechanical issues I'm having or the skills problems or just to chat. Glad this forum is here. I can't wait to get past this rough beginning of motorcycling. Thanks everyone for reading. Hope I can find a couple of friends here.
RMarcil34 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 09-13-2019, 08:48 PM
Super Moderator

Thanked 3,645 Times in 1,940 Posts
Welcome!

Former Factory Test Rider/Technician
post #3 of 3 Old 09-15-2019, 11:53 PM

Welcome Madi!

Life is short...so make it worth your while.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in