CBR 250R iPhone 4 motorcycle mount. - Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 54 Old 01-16-2012, 06:20 AM Thread Starter

CBR 250R iPhone 4 motorcycle mount.

Bought this from RAM mounts, they are the best!

I did a lot of research before I got this, but couldn't find much. So I hope this will be of help for anyone who is thinking of getting something similar

Here are some pix:

In case you have any questions, just shoot

Click here to visit their website!

PS: Apart from the Apple mounts, they have a zillion others too. I highly recommend them

CBR 250R Red + Bell Vortex Siege Red + Dainese Sickle + Dainese Laguna Seca

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by vathsav; 01-16-2012 at 06:28 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 54 Old 01-16-2012, 08:02 AM

I am familiar with ram mounts and have several on other bikes. What is the part called that attaches to the stem. I haven't seen that part before. Mine all mount to the handle bars or to my handlebar risers. Is this part made just for the CBR?
post #3 of 54 Old 01-16-2012, 09:42 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBW1971 View Post
I am familiar with ram mounts and have several on other bikes. What is the part called that attaches to the stem. I haven't seen that part before. Mine all mount to the handle bars or to my handlebar risers. Is this part made just for the CBR?
Watch this:

Follow this link and click on components tab...the last item on the page is what fits into the stem fork!

The Following User Says Thank You to vathsav For This Useful Post:
LordAragorn (05-11-2013)

post #4 of 54 Old 01-16-2012, 09:44 AM Thread Starter

actually its universal...it ll fit o any bike, with a hole in the stem fork...its very sturdy...

you also get mounts for brake fluid reservoirs...

post #5 of 54 Old 01-16-2012, 01:03 PM

I went to the ram mount website and didn't see a category for the cbr250r. Which one works with this bike?
post #6 of 54 Old 01-16-2012, 03:38 PM

That was my first mod, I just did it a little different

I used the aircraft mount to go around the top of the strut. It's a very tight fit and clearance was minimal but it does fit without effecting steering as it doesn't hit anything.

Er, make that 2nd mod, I forgot about the handle grips.

2011 CBR250R- gas saver
2001 Audi S4- Twin Turbo 318hp/382 torque
1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee- Work in progress
1994 Suzuki RF900R - Work in progress

Last edited by somebody5788; 01-16-2012 at 03:41 PM.
post #7 of 54 Old 01-16-2012, 04:28 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by vathsav View Post
Bought this from RAM mounts, they are the best!

I did a lot of research before I got this, but couldn't find much. So I hope this will be of help for anyone who is thinking of getting something similar

In case you have any questions, just shoot

Click here to visit their website!

PS: Apart from the Apple mounts, they have a zillion others too. I highly recommend them
Any problem with glare on the screen? If so, is there a visor or something that might be available?
post #8 of 54 Old 01-16-2012, 08:17 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty Sea View Post
Any problem with glare on the screen? If so, is there a visor or something that might be available?
glare will always be there...

u can adjust the angle of the iphone cradle to reduce it

I also use a dark visor on my helmet, this helps too

post #9 of 54 Old 01-16-2012, 08:21 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Man View Post
I went to the ram mount website and didn't see a category for the cbr250r. Which one works with this bike?
You can select iPhone 4 from the drop-down menu in the "Apple Mounts -> Cradles"...and the other parts here!

post #10 of 54 Old 01-16-2012, 08:24 PM Thread Starter

I thought of doing this first...but then went for stem fork mount...coz it thought it wud be more versatile...and easier to record videos too IMHO

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page