$300 to spend. What to buy? - Page 3 - Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 74 Old 05-26-2012, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeMan View Post
lol you guys are comedians as well. keep it up!

Obviously, I didn't buy this 250 for speed. I bought it for a learner's bike and to save some coin for a while.

If I were trying to be more macho I certainly would have never thought about ever getting a scooter, much less a chinese scooter. lol (+1)

All of you that are defending the cbr250r are in denial, acceleration on this bike gets boring just like some of your jokes. (+1)

Oh and plasti-dipping dumb **** make you less of a jackazz? No one bought this bike for speed or acceleration. And if they did,... Well thats another thread. Turd

Stay Lame

'94 HD Sportster Chopped n' bobbed *CTFS*
'11 Honda CBR250R, Black
'76 Triumph bob
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 74 Old 05-26-2012, 05:19 PM
Super Moderator

Thanked 3,647 Times in 1,941 Posts
Quote:
All of you that are defending the cbr250r are in denial, acceleration on this bike gets boring just like some of your jokes. (+1)
DudeMan... Listen up. Do you have any idea how many guys here on this forum, would school your noob butt on the CBR250R, all day long? Any day of the week. On a track, or on a closed canyon road. You would, without a doubt, be schooled as to just what a CBR250R is capable of. Stop blaming the bike for your inadequacy as a motorcycle rider.

While the number of your posts continue to go up, your credibility plummets. That's a fact, dude.

sendler pointed this out to you earlier today, and I'll repeat it as it is sound advise, and I happen to think that there is no such thing as a lost cause (at least I use to think that): RIDE MORE, READ MORE, WRITE LESS.
post #23 of 74 Old 05-26-2012, 06:13 PM Thread Starter

Not much concensus here so far, but I appreciate the input. Especially valuable from those who spent the money and are willing to share their experiences.

I was a 3x a year track day guy on the 600 I owned for 5 years. The CBR250 is the right bike for my wants and needs for the next few years. This bike is a strictly a toy and a few bucks on mods here and there is part of the fun. I can't justify $200-$300 a day for a selfish day of fun these days. If you can, you should do it.

"...too many self indulgent wieners..."

post #24 of 74 Old 05-26-2012, 06:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowcard View Post
Oh and plasti-dipping dumb **** make you less of a jackazz? No one bought this bike for speed or acceleration. And if they did,... Well thats another thread. Turd
Yeah and you are probably another lame azz that drops a ton of money into the 250 only to sell it a year later at a loss for a 600 or a 650 bike. Who is the dumb azz? You. Arsehole. Now syfm and go race your two-fiddy. lol!

Last edited by DudeMan; 05-26-2012 at 06:58 PM.
post #25 of 74 Old 05-26-2012, 06:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoMike View Post
DudeMan... Listen up. Do you have any idea how many guys here on this forum, would school your noob butt on the CBR250R, all day long?
School me on a two-fiddy. BAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHHAHHAHHHAHHA!

You guys are killing me with laughter. Keep em coming....

Last edited by DudeMan; 05-26-2012 at 07:00 PM.
post #26 of 74 Old 05-26-2012, 07:06 PM

Dudeman- it's apparent you've "out grown" your 250 and are now more than ready to handle a bigger bike. After all, you've been riding a couple months now right? I don't say much about your posts bc you're obviously quite proud of the progress you've made and the ideas you've implemented into making your bike more "your own" (plastidip), but your "bashing" the 250 has gotten old.... Fast. Not many of us on here bought this bike for speed, nor will we be looking to upgrade within a year since several of us are, like you, new riders. I, my husband, probably Kincaid also (can't say for sure) purchased this bike bc of its ability to be a money saving COMMUTER bike and I appreciate it for just that. As far as acceleration goes, this one gets out of its own way plenty fast enough... If, of course, you're capable of getting through the gears fast enough. You presume that people buying the 250 are on the same path as you and will be looking to upgrade ASAP and that's not the case. Some people enjoy their 250 simply for the ride and would be more than content keeping it for years and putting money into it. If you're so over the 250 then why don't you go ahead and get your 600 and hop on over to a 600 forum and leave the rest of us who ENJOY our 250s in peace.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

"The difficult we can do immediately. The impossible will take a little longer."
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'11 CBR 250R, Red. (His)

'12 CBR 250R, Black. (Hers)
post #27 of 74 Old 05-26-2012, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Yeah and you are probably another lame azz that drops a ton of money into the 250 only to sell it a year later at a loss for a 600 or a 650 bike. Who is the dumb azz? You. Arsehole. Now syfm and go race your two-fiddy. lol!
Oh really? No i dont blow money on my two fifty dood. I build bobs, chops, and cafe's for pissant doods like you who lack the skill or drive to do it themselves. Theyre into it as a materialistic hobby, poseuer ****. Like you, plastidipping wheels and windscreens n' ****, you know. Oh and putting frame sliders on a bike thats about 350lbs. I bought the two fifty because my harley and my '87 chevy single cab destroy gas. I didnt buy it as a "begginer" bike. To me, begginer bikes were 125's and 250 dirtbikes when you were 8-16. Bought it simply for the bargain, maintenence free hassle, and i dig throwing it in corners at about 50-60.

Stay Lame

'94 HD Sportster Chopped n' bobbed *CTFS*
'11 Honda CBR250R, Black
'76 Triumph bob
post #28 of 74 Old 05-26-2012, 07:21 PM

Quote:
I wonder what dudes strips look like...
AHA! A true test! I will say.... Based from my bike... I'm living in the land of Col Sanders, but since I'm a new rider ( and not ashamed to admit it) I'm quite ok with that!

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

"The difficult we can do immediately. The impossible will take a little longer."
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'11 CBR 250R, Red. (His)

'12 CBR 250R, Black. (Hers)
post #29 of 74 Old 05-26-2012, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Oh really? No i dont blow money on my two fifty dood. I build bobs, chops, and cafe's for pissant doods like you who lack the skill or drive to do it themselves. Theyre into it as a materialistic hobby, poseuer ****. Like you, plastidipping wheels and windscreens n' ****, you know. Oh and putting frame sliders on a bike thats about 350lbs. I bought the two fifty because my harley and my '87 chevy single cab destroy gas. I didnt buy it as a "begginer" bike. To me, begginer bikes were 125's and 250 dirtbikes when you were 8-16. Bought it simply for the bargain, maintenence free hassle, and i dig throwing it in corners at about 50-60.
"But don't forget this would be the most awesome bike if it did 0-60 in 6 secs and sounded more "manly"." (summerized dude qoute)
I agree he has learned all he can in his 1 month of ownership . Never even made it to the 600 mile service...kinda a shame really.
post #30 of 74 Old 05-26-2012, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoMike View Post
DudeMan... Listen up. Do you have any idea how many guys here on this forum, would school your noob butt on the CBR250R, all day long? Any day of the week. On a track, or on a closed canyon road. You would, without a doubt, be schooled as to just what a CBR250R is capable of. Stop blaming the bike for your inadequacy as a motorcycle rider.

While the number of your posts continue to go up, your credibility plummets. That's a fact, dude.

sendler pointed this out to you earlier today, and I'll repeat it as it is sound advise, and I happen to think that there is no such thing as a lost cause (at least I use to think that): RIDE MORE, READ MORE, WRITE LESS.
The best part is that a lot of guys on here could school him on their 250's even with him on a 600! Lol. Especially on a tight track.

'12 Yamaha FZ8, Matte Grey/Black (Mine)

'12 CBR 250R, Black. (Wife's)

'07 JK Unlimited Rubicon, Red rock crystal. 2.5" rough country lift, 35x12.50 goodyear mtr/k's mounted on 15x8" black MB72 wheels, skids, riddler diff covers and a few other goodies.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page