$300 to spend. What to buy? - Page 8 - Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #71 of 74 Old 05-27-2012, 08:47 PM

Yeah between having a little indian in you and being raised down there you probably weather the sun very well. My wife was born and raised in florida and she almost can't get sunburnt! LOL

'12 Yamaha FZ8, Matte Grey/Black (Mine)

'12 CBR 250R, Black. (Wife's)

'07 JK Unlimited Rubicon, Red rock crystal. 2.5" rough country lift, 35x12.50 goodyear mtr/k's mounted on 15x8" black MB72 wheels, skids, riddler diff covers and a few other goodies.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #72 of 74 Old 05-28-2012, 10:25 AM

Some of you guys need to go back and look at the infantile BS you've posted in this thread. It started off great - how to get the best bang for the buck. Some of the suggestions were interesting to me and I'm pretty happy with my CBR.

Then someone throws a troll post out, and you come off the bottom like a 600-lb tuna. Yes, Dudeman, that was a troll post - seems to be all you care about lately, don't know why you even bother to come here.

And the responses are as bad or worse. Question - if you have a trash fire at home, do you throw water or gas on it? Some of you guys seem to be enthralled with DM - you pay homage to him in your signatures and seem to hang on his every word. Did you ever think that might contribute to the problems?

Then the posts start getting reported... But by the time the mods get here you'd have to delete 5 pages of posts to clean up the mess. Hint: if you're going to report a post, don't respond to it, much less quote it in your response.

Dudeman, in case you haven't figured it out, the Plasti-Dip is not a big hit. You were thorough and methodical in your application of it, and the thread you wrote about it was good info for anyone that wants to use it. However, most people - including me - are not going that route. You need to move past the fixation, or go on and get the 600 and see how it flies on the RR forum.

Some others also need to move past the fixation with Plasti-Dip. If somebody trolls, ignore it. If somebody posts something offensive, report it AND IGNORE IT. Remember there's a difference between offensive and stupid.

I just checked wundergound, and the weather is drop-dead gorgeous over 99% of the continental US (sucks for you guys in North Florida, condolences). Do something productive with your Memorial Day by by getting out and putting a few miles on a really nice bike - don't waste time in here stirring up crap.

Luke
post #73 of 74 Old 05-28-2012, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeMan View Post
School me on a two-fiddy. BAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHHAHHAHHHAHHA!

You guys are killing me with laughter. Keep em coming....

Might be a ninja, but this is what everyone is getting at. Sure, a 600 will kill a 250 with the same rider, but an expert on a 250 can take down a novice on a 600 at least in the corners.

I am the Stig's father's brother's cousin's nephew's former roommate.

Bike: 2014 Honda CBR650F (Silver)
Past: 2011 Honda CBR250RA (Red/Silver) - Sold @ 12,734KM (gone but not forgotten)

post #74 of 74 Old 05-28-2012, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
Some of you guys need to go back and look at the infantile BS you've posted in this thread. It started off great - how to get the best bang for the buck. Some of the suggestions were interesting to me and I'm pretty happy with my CBR.

Then someone throws a troll post out, and you come off the bottom like a 600-lb tuna. Yes, Dudeman, that was a troll post - seems to be all you care about lately, don't know why you even bother to come here.

And the responses are as bad or worse. Question - if you have a trash fire at home, do you throw water or gas on it? Some of you guys seem to be enthralled with DM - you pay homage to him in your signatures and seem to hang on his every word. Did you ever think that might contribute to the problems?

Then the posts start getting reported... But by the time the mods get here you'd have to delete 5 pages of posts to clean up the mess. Hint: if you're going to report a post, don't respond to it, much less quote it in your response.

Dudeman, in case you haven't figured it out, the Plasti-Dip is not a big hit. You were thorough and methodical in your application of it, and the thread you wrote about it was good info for anyone that wants to use it. However, most people - including me - are not going that route. You need to move past the fixation, or go on and get the 600 and see how it flies on the RR forum.

Some others also need to move past the fixation with Plasti-Dip. If somebody trolls, ignore it. If somebody posts something offensive, report it AND IGNORE IT. Remember there's a difference between offensive and stupid.

I just checked wundergound, and the weather is drop-dead gorgeous over 99% of the continental US (sucks for you guys in North Florida, condolences). Do something productive with your Memorial Day by by getting out and putting a few miles on a really nice bike - don't waste time in here stirring up crap.

Luke
Great post and I know I myself am guilty of replying to his idiotic ramblings which doesn't help. I really do try not to and I stayed off of him for a long time but lately he's gotten so stupid and posts such ridiculous things I can't help it. Oh and I had a WONDERFUL memorial day weekend at work! It was really nice weather though for the most part except yesterday afternoon it got REALLY ugly here in NEPA and rained like crazy and was thundering and lightening bad. It's beautiful today though and I rode the bike to work at least.

'12 Yamaha FZ8, Matte Grey/Black (Mine)

'12 CBR 250R, Black. (Wife's)

'07 JK Unlimited Rubicon, Red rock crystal. 2.5" rough country lift, 35x12.50 goodyear mtr/k's mounted on 15x8" black MB72 wheels, skids, riddler diff covers and a few other goodies.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page