Touring Windscreen - TYGA/Zero Gravity - Page 3 - Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 27 Old 08-11-2013, 11:12 PM

ZGST Fan

I'm loving the Zero Gravity Sport Touring.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ZeroG_sport_touring_1.jpg (351.6 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg ZeroG_sport_touring_2.jpg (254.7 KB, 73 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 27 Old 08-12-2013, 08:01 PM

I've actually had the zero gravity ST windscreen for about 3000 miles and sadly, i had to revert back to stock. im a hypermiler and join in alot of "spirited" rides around my area. cuz of this, i tend to always ride tuck and have gotten used to it surprisingly (im 5'9" btw, 69"). at higher speeds, 80-90 mph, there is way too much buffetting like there is no windscreen at all. this was eliminated once i swapped back to stock. now im trying to sell it.
post #23 of 27 Old 06-24-2014, 09:50 AM

Has anybody cut their stock windscreen shorter? My gf ended up with a terrible neck pain after a 1000km weekend. The turbulence seems to be the major problem, I'm thinking of trying to cut it shorter to remove the turbulence around the helmet...

post #24 of 27 Old 06-24-2014, 04:22 PM

Touring Windscreen - TYGA/Zero Gravity

I've got a ZG Corsa screen on my other bike. The profile isn't quite as tall as the ST but it provides way more protection to the chest and head areas than stock.
post #25 of 27 Old 04-06-2017, 02:57 PM

I'm looking to purchase a touring screen for a 900+ mile trip I've got coming up in the summer. I want to purchase the Tyga Touring screen, mostly due to the ease of installation and the larger size, but I can't find it anywhere other than this Canadian site:
CBR125R/CBR250R Tinted Touring Screen | tyga-performance.ca
I sent an email to their listed address to inquire about the currency exchange (since I'm in the US) and received a bounce-back telling me the address does not exist. So I'm hesitant to purchase from there.

Any idea where I can locate one of these guys?
I'd prefer to skip the ZG screen because I'm not set on the idea of tearing apart the front of my bike, unless there's no other option...

2012 CBR250R

Previous:
1983 Yamaha XS400

Last edited by rdxj; 04-07-2017 at 10:13 AM.
post #26 of 27 Old 04-07-2017, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdxj View Post
I looking to purchase a touring screen for a 900+ mile trip I've got coming up in the summer. I want to purchase the Tyga Touring screen, mostly due to the ease of installation and the larger size, but I can't find it anywhere other than this Canadian site:
CBR125R/CBR250R Tinted Touring Screen | tyga-performance.ca
I sent an email to their listed address to inquire about the currency exchange (since I'm in the US) and received a bounce-back telling me the address does not exist. So I'm hesitant to purchase from there.

Any idea where I can locate one of these guys?
I'd prefer to skip the ZG screen because I'm not set on the idea of tearing apart the front of my bike, unless there's no other option...
What do you think about the Laminar Lip (.com), that you were looking at?

I've never tried one, so I don't know how they work. It certainly does change the look of the front end.
https://www.cbr250.net/forum/cbr250-p...tml#post299233
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20131228_115048.jpg (145.9 KB, 16 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(no affilliation)
post #27 of 27 Old 04-07-2017, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don'tpanic View Post
What do you think about the Laminar Lip (.com), that you were looking at?

I've never tried one, so I don't know how they work. It certainly does change the look of the front end.
https://www.cbr250.net/forum/cbr250-p...tml#post299233
I have looked at that option. I like the idea of it, but not as much at $84 plus shipping. Still an option though. Thanks for the post.

I did a little more digging and found this:
KIT,LARGE WINDSHIELD CBR150R Genuine HONDA
It matches the SKU from the Canadian Tyga site. I might actually give it a shot. Still cheaper than most, even with the $45 shipping from Thailand. I wish there was a photo of the part though.

2012 CBR250R

Previous:
1983 Yamaha XS400
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page