Exhaust suggestions/ideas - Page 3 - Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 23 Old 07-25-2014, 07:01 PM

2 brothers

I owned the 2 brothers oval exhaust until it blew up. Water may have gotten inside. I personally never liked the sound of open exhausts on these bikes because it makes them sounds like dirt bikes. Its good for the irony and for being noticed a bit more but I never found it worth the noise level. Nobody hears you until you are right next to their door or already passed. I would highly recommend putting the money elsewhere. I would get more use out of a pcv or perhaps some head work.

Trust me this will be fun.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 23 Old 08-01-2014, 08:43 AM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redliner View Post
So I read through many forums on here about the ideal slip on/full exhaust systems for a nice, loud, mean sounding exhaust, with a reasonable price. A lot of people have been leaning on the yoshi system, but I really don't feel like paying $500-$600 for mods on a $4000 bike. Any suggestions???

-2013, Red&Black two-tone, bone stock.
open your primary seat and remove the lid of air filter....and notice the difference....sounds good enough than spending $500 on a custom muffler....try it and tell me if you like it or not!
post #23 of 23 Old 08-01-2014, 11:15 AM

Garage
I ordered an 18" stainless steel Delkevic (

) for a few reasons. My goal is to increase the volume of the exhaust just enough to be heard by drivers next to me on the road. Where I'm from, legislation is on the move to impose a 92 db noise limit. The 18" is the longest pipe I can buy from Delkevic. The longer the pipe, the lower the volume, the deeper the bass: I prefer both. The plain stainless steel design also makes it look like a stock exhaust which would make it less of a cop magnet.

Last edited by brownbrady; 08-01-2014 at 11:47 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page