well i assumed it was going to take longer than half an hour. hmm. correct me if im wrong, but from the looks of it, this is the process right? id like input from someone ike you who has done this process
1. Remove the three hexbolts on the fairing, the visible one, the one hiding near the bottom, and the one up front under the turn signal (kind of)
2. Gently tug on the fairing, and it will come off after all the hex bolts are removed (am i missing any clips?)
3. remove the turn signal
4. remove the front seat to expose the little black fairings bolts, remove those bolts (again, missing anything?), remove small black fairing
5. locate the bundle of connections, which apparently looks like an upsidedown wine glass sans the bottom.
6. unclip the front three connectors, which will give you better clearance to the speedo connector.
7. study how the drd connects in order to properly disconnect the stock speedo without damaging it.
8. plug in drd, one end in the stock female connector, one end in the male connector
9. program via gps, secure drd
10. replace fairings
does thta sound alright? this is just what i can attain via the internet and others previous experience. does this sound comprehensive enough? (this question is open to anyone whose done this process)