2013 cbr250r running better on 89 octane. - Page 3 - Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 24 Old 07-05-2014, 12:17 AM

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to OzHonda
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRS1 View Post
if the internal pressure in the tank is not right, the cap will appear to 'pop' off when its removed, do to vacuum as air rushes in.
After 17,500km I guess the internal pressure on my tank is fine. Have never had it "pop" off. However the front wheel tends to "pop" up sometimes, but I don't think that's a Honda issue. ;-)

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Current: 2003 CBR600RR
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sold:

Ride carefully - You are invisible.

Mods:

Feb, 2014 Photo of the month winner
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 24 Old 07-05-2014, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeboo View Post
There is no ethanol in 95 or 98 fuel here. There are plenty of tests that prove I'm correct.
I am jealous!!! It's unavoidable here. Maybe at a station for boat fuel.
post #23 of 24 Old 07-05-2014, 01:19 AM

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to OzHonda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeboo View Post
There is no ethanol in 95 or 98 fuel here. There are plenty of tests that prove I'm correct.
There's a United petrol station here that has ethanol in their 91, 95 and 98, but also non ethanol 91.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

YouTube:

Current: 2003 CBR600RR

Sold:

Ride carefully - You are invisible.

Mods:

Feb, 2014 Photo of the month winner

post #24 of 24 Old 07-05-2014, 04:26 AM

Garage
I love ethanol, it keeps me in a job

Full of sound & fury signifying nothing ....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page