fuel controller, good? - Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 07-08-2014, 07:25 AM Thread Starter

fuel controller, good?

I'm planning to get the Two Bros juice box pro fuel controller since it is cheap at http://4wheelonline.com. Just curious here about the real advantage of it. Want to experiment a bit on my bike and hopefully get more power. Any opinions?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 07-08-2014, 12:03 PM

Nearly 100HP/L out of a single is pretty decent engineering. Power gains would come from shifting the torque curve higher and extending redline, thus at the expense of economy and mid-range torque. If you want to experiment with tuning, it would be better to start with a milder engine.

A simple, free, instant mod is to delay shifting. If you regularly hit redline at WOT, you'll benefit from more power. The most cost-effective way to get more power is a second bike, something common like a Ninja 500 or CBR F4i depending on how streetable vs. fast your tastes fall.
post #3 of 3 Old 07-09-2014, 04:52 AM Thread Starter

Thanks for your opinion, wildweathel. Don't have budget to get another bike. I'm thinking of getting the Juice Box since I have a Two Bros exhaust so I thought it would be a good combo.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page