A speedohealer will rectify the issue. I put a 13T sprocket on the front and haven't fixed up the speedo yet. Untill i have the spare cash to do so, I've been using a music app through my Sena headset that relays speed at set intervals. I have it set to call out when I hit 60, 70, 80, and 100km/h. I think it's called RadioDrive. It works for the time being.
RadioDrive - sounds like what we complain about cagers for...
RadioDrive is the music app designed for motorcyclists and drivers. It reads out notifications relevant to you in between songs, such as new text messages, weather conditions and more. Now you can stay up-to-date without interrupting your ride or taking your eyes off the road.
- Speaks selected notifications (using Text-to-Speech) in between songs so you can stay focussed on the road
- Reads out new text message info including sender name, time received, and full message
- Reads out local weather conditions including temperature, wind speed and direction
- Missed call notification including caller name and time received
- Current time and phone battery notifications
- Customize which announcements play and how often (all are enabled by default)
- Simple and elegant music player and library browser
- Organise your play queue with gestures - swipe away songs to remove, drag to rearrange
- Safety feature for the road: auto-pauses playback when battery level is low to conserve power for your phone
- No setup required. All your music queued when you first open the app - just hit play and you're off
I thought we were supposed to be piloting vehicles on public roads? Not seeing how much we can get away with with multitasking.