Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums

Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums (https://www.cbr250.net/forum/)
-   CBR250 Pictures (https://www.cbr250.net/forum/cbr250-pictures/)
-   -   CBR 250R AB. Thailand. (https://www.cbr250.net/forum/cbr250-pictures/11994-cbr-250r-ab-thailand.html)

tartan_warrior 07-13-2013 07:06 AM

CBR 250R AB. Thailand.

Arrethul 07-13-2013 11:52 AM

44 Attachment(s)
Meh. Whatever that silver thing is on the side of the motor on the 2nd picture makes it look a tad bit ugly.

Smoked wind screen looks good though.

JuzOne 07-13-2013 09:29 PM

Sure miss Thailand.

But I agree, get rid of that silver thing by the motor.

tartan_warrior 07-14-2013 01:22 AM

Yea i agree about the gaurds. But it stops Kids touching things & getting burned.
Long story....

vicriz 08-28-2013 11:16 AM

Woww, its so clean dude
I like the cover enginer :D

tartan_warrior 08-29-2013 02:19 AM

Arrethul 08-29-2013 09:26 AM

44 Attachment(s)
Are you serious you put a steering damper on our bike?

Look's F'in ugly where you put it also.

Meh, Sorry to say, I wouldn't ever buy or ride this bike. Adding stuff like that silver thing to the side of the motor and the steering damper just makes it look a tad bit ugly. I bet that damper doesn't even work properly.

As for the rim tape and the smoke wind screen, now that looks better..

Also, I just read your comment, you put that silver thing on there because people got burned? LOL serious? What the hell does that do to prevent people from burning their self? There are many other hotter things than where you put that ugly silver thing. Such as the exhaust..

tartan_warrior 08-29-2013 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arrethul (Post 205410)
Are you serious you put a steering damper on our bike?

Look's F'in ugly where you put it also.

Meh, Sorry to say, I wouldn't ever buy or ride this bike. Adding stuff like that silver thing to the side of the motor and the steering damper just makes it look a tad bit ugly. I bet that damper doesn't even work properly.

As for the rim tape and the smoke wind screen, now that looks better..

Also, I just read your comment, you put that silver thing on there because people got burned? LOL serious? What the hell does that do to prevent people from burning their self? There are many other hotter things than where you put that ugly silver thing. Such as the exhaust..

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

1. Ambient temperature where i live is + 40C every other day. The crankcase gets really hot. Since i work in a kindergarten school. Kids will be kids & look & touch things they should not. It is a safety modification not aesthetic.

2. The steering damper may not be aesthetically pleasing but it serves its function well. Bearing in mind i live in a "technically" third world country where road surfaces are poorly maintained at best in my province. I have one mounted to my 600rr via frame-lower fork. But the 250 dose not have the clearance.

For the record mate its is not "our bike" It is my bike. I can modify it to suit my needs as much as you can yours. The only difference between us. Is. I would compliment you on the things i like or respectfully point out things i don't like. Not per'se " Are you serious you put a steering damper on our bike? Look's F'in ugly where you put it also"

Im here to make friends & share my experiences with others. Not make enemies.

2011CBR250R 08-29-2013 07:00 PM

Hey, nice looking bike! And, good for you about putting the guard to protect the kids. We need more people like that.

GodSon 08-29-2013 08:16 PM

I like the Red/Black scheme you went with on your bike, it looks very sleek. Thanks for posting pics.