Little Repsol's Progress - Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums
User Tag List

13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 Old 05-22-2015, 12:25 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Talking Little Repsol's Progress

I would like to share with you guys the progress I have made with Little Repsol.

February 17, 2015 contacted the person who owned the bike with about 1,500 broken in miles. Come to find out it's Maui Moto Adventures who's selling the bike. The choices was either my cousin’s 2014 Ninja 300 with (see photo below) or the 2013 CBR250 Repsol Edition. Call me stupid but, I went with Little Repsol.

February 19, 2015 The First Day I laid eyes on her in person. I could tell it hasn’t been ridden much due to the rusty looking chain. Anyways cool guys to deal with and the bike was a great purchase. Little Repsol came with some few things installed already like Yoshimura R77 Exhaust, Yoshimura Frame Sliders, and PSR adjustable levers (foldable model).

February 25, 2015 Finally, picked up the bike and left it at a friend's house due to not having proper riding gear . Being my first bike I started it Neutral, shifted into 1st and stalled. lol Forgot Kick Stand was down.

March 4, 2015 Goodies started to come in for Little Repsol. Purchased the Carbon Fiber Tank Pads and Fuel Cap Cover.

March 6, 2015 I just received my Smoke Sequential LED Tail Lights by Motodynamic. Very easy to install and was direct plug and play with no hyper flash.

March 9, 2015 Black Single Seat Cowl came in for 2015 CBR300R (#08F71-K33-D00ZC).

March 10, 2015 Yoshimura Fender Eliminator kit came in. That rear fender was heavy.

March 11, 2015 Drive Chain Case Carbon Style Chain Guard (#08F70-K33-A00) for 2015 CBR300R came in and makes Little Repsol stand out more.

March 13, 2015 Hot Bodies flush front signal came in but, didn't install them due to fitment issues. (I would like to note that I would never purchase another Hot Bodies product. Their product quality isn't the greatest and fitment sucks).

March 14, 2015 Yoshimura Stand Stoppers came in to go with the T-Rex stand that I had on the side. Also, decided to change the Position lights to Amber to make me more noticeable.

March 18, 2015 Due to fitment issues I finally manage to install the flush mount signals. Washers was required to get them to fit somewhat better.

March 27, 2015 After a month of waiting my Front Fender Carbon Style for 2015 CBR300r (#08F72-K33-A01ZA) finally came in.

April 6, 2015 I think my Little Repsol deserves to have this little decal.

April 25, 2015 Zero Gravity Dark Smoke Double Bubble came in.

April 30, 2015 Yoshimura Exhaust bracket came in and finally got rid of the ugly rear pegs.

May 5, 2015 CBR500R OEM Mirrors came in. Supposedly they're little shorter and more aggressive in my opinion.

May 13, 2015 Yes, I know it's retarded to have HID installed with no projectors but I need more visibility at night.

Finally The current state how Little Repsol Sits with 7,300 Miles.
I will be changing out a couple fairing pieces this summer and possibly my riding seat as well.
Been riding Little Repsol everday since and also managed to get my MSF Course done on May 10. I ride about 80 miles a day and love it. I even put my car into storage back in March. Rain or shine I'll be out on the road with proper gear.
B7ACKTHORN and ORslowrider like this.

2013 CBR250R Repsol Edition
Carbon Fiber Tank Pads & Fuel Cap Cover•CBR300R/F Carbon Style Front Fender & Chain Guard•Low, Narrow Seat•Rear Black Seat Cowl•CBR500R Mirrors•CBR1000RR SE, 2014 MotoGP World Champions Decal•Amber Positioning Lights•Yoshimura R77 Exhaust & Bracket•Frame Sliders•Rear Spools•Fender Eliminator Kit•PSR Levers & Pegs•Shogun Bar End Sliders•Zero Gravity DS DB•Hot Bodies Flush Front Signals•Motordynamics Smoke Sequential LED Tail Lights•K&T Retrofit Projector Headlight
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 808Repsol For This Useful Post:
BCC (05-25-2015), Nithesh (06-26-2015)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 Old 05-22-2015, 05:18 PM

How easily did the 300 drive chain case fit on the 250? How long did the install take?
post #3 of 20 Old 05-25-2015, 01:53 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoastRider View Post
How easily did the 300 drive chain case fit on the 250? How long did the install take?
Sorry, for the late reply. It's a perfect fitment due to the 300 having the same frame. Installing the chain guard is straight forward with the proper tools on hand. When you do install it you are required to reuse the bolts and grommets when you remove the original chain gaurd. Installing takes about 10 and has a total of 4 bolts/grommets.

Carbon Fiber Tank Pads & Fuel Cap Cover•CBR300R/F Carbon Style Front Fender & Chain Guard•Low, Narrow Seat•Rear Black Seat Cowl•CBR500R Mirrors•CBR1000RR SE, 2014 MotoGP World Champions Decal•Amber Positioning Lights•Yoshimura R77 Exhaust & Bracket•Frame Sliders•Rear Spools•Fender Eliminator Kit•PSR Levers & Pegs•Shogun Bar End Sliders•Zero Gravity DS DB•Hot Bodies Flush Front Signals•Motordynamics Smoke Sequential LED Tail Lights•K&T Retrofit Projector Headlight

post #4 of 20 Old 05-25-2015, 06:39 AM
SDM

Bike is looking good congrats on the progress...

Where are you buying your parts for the 300 at?

June 2013 BOM winner
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Custom Painted
Steel braided brake lines
CORBIN front and pillion seat
HID Projector, W/ orange demon & red, white angel
305cc Big bore kit, PCV + Auto tuner, Ohlins rear shock, Emulators, .95 springs, Sintered HH pads. S.S. header, 2 Bros slip on, integrated brake turn signals, -1/+2, flush mount turn signals, tail tidy, T-Rex sliders, and rear spools
post #5 of 20 Old 05-25-2015, 05:54 PM
BCC

Nice. A lot of little mods, I like it. Thanks for sharing.
post #6 of 20 Old 05-26-2015, 11:21 PM

Ha! I like that sequential tail light. I've never seen that before.
post #7 of 20 Old 05-27-2015, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808Repsol View Post
March 13, 2015 Hot Bodies flush front signal came in but, didn't install them due to fitment issues. (I would like to note that I would never purchase another Hot Bodies product. Their product quality isn't the greatest and fitment sucks).
You are correct. Everything they make is like this.
post #8 of 20 Old 06-05-2015, 05:26 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Sorry, for the late replies. I meant to comment sooner but, my iPad was being retarded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDM View Post
Bike is looking good congrats on the progress...

Where are you buying your parts for the 300 at?
Thanks, your bike as well is sweet looking with all the crazy mods you did. The parts were purchased at the dealership here and online. I had a buddy who worked there and priced which was a better deal. He hooked me up on somethings. Most of the time I'm lurking on Ebay to find deals. For Example this brand new CBR250R Repsol front upper cowl for only $20. I was stoked when I found this because couple weeks from having Little Repsol I got a rock chip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCC View Post
Nice. A lot of little mods, I like it. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks, I figured I change it up a little bit. Once, I saw another CBR250R Repsol on the Island. I had to change it to my personal preference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveNutZ View Post
Ha! I like that sequential tail light. I've never seen that before.
Thanks, I just hated the rear signals and rear fender. It kind of reminds me of a moped. So, It was a must mod to do, highly recommended and easy.
2011- 2013 Honda CBR 250R 2015 CBR-300R CB300F LED Tail Light Sequential Smoke
Quote:
Originally Posted by 600k2 View Post
You are correct. Everything they make is like this.
Reason why I don't recommend people their Rear Fender Eliminator Kit.

June 4, 2015 Low-profile seat (0SR50-K33-100A) from 2015 CBR300R/F came in. The seat is wrapped in a weather resistant carbon-fiber style vinyl some may not like the texture. Sitting on it does feel lower but not huge of a difference. haha
Fitment wise I still need to do some Adjustment to get it fit perfectly. The bottom rear where it meets the rear fairing is slightly different on the 300r/f. It dips down a little bit more. Right now the bottom rear is not as flush as I want it to be. I'll keep you guys updated.

June 5, 2015 Took some comparison shots to show the little difference it has from stock. I tried to get the rears to sit more flush but, I either have to shave off the inside of my fairing which is not visible and don't really want to do. So, I can live with it. Also, I found out this Low narrow seat feels a little heavier which I thought was weird.

More mods to come stay tune... I'm debating Projectors next or some over seas parts?

Last edited by 808Repsol; 06-05-2015 at 08:02 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to 808Repsol For This Useful Post:
Nithesh (06-26-2015)
post #9 of 20 Old 06-20-2015, 10:59 AM Thread Starter

Garage
I always wanted to do this. haha
June 10, 2015 Finally, gave in and placed a order of K&T 55W Honda CBR250R Angel Eye HID Projector Headlight Assembly 2011-2013
I was to lazy to make my own.

The headlight I order was Custom made with "Yellow" Angel Eyes, Red Demon Eyes, and inner black housing.
June 18, 2015 Order finally came in via FedEx which was fast. Shipment left Monday and Arrived Wednesday.
*Note to people who are interested on buying these. I recommend getting the "White" Angel Eyes and Chrome Housing trust me. I went with yellow because it's the closest color to orange. Figured I try something different and hoping it works out. Downfall with the blacked housing is the position lights loses its output due to not having reflection.
Testing all lights prior to putting everything back together.

Once, back together that Angel Eyes and Demon Eyes.

Day Shot with the headlight turned on.
Install was straight forward and with their harness makes it a breeze. I didn't look at their instruction once I saw how their harness works. The headlight housing was made in Thailand, looks factory, came with all proper holes and fitment is spot on. The harness also has a separate switch that allows you to turn your headlight on/off. The factory switch keeps its normal function when turned on, and when off allows you to use the factory high beams as a car would.

post #10 of 20 Old 06-20-2015, 04:57 PM

Very neat!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page