DFW area riders - Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums
User Tag List

 2Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 19 Old 02-04-2016, 02:57 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
xxthatswhatsupxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Arlington Texas
Posts: 39
Thanks: 1
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Garage
DFW area riders

If anyone is interested some of my friends and I will be riding this up coming sunday 2/7. The plan is to meet up in arlington around 11 get a light breakfast then ride out to and through aledo area. If anyone is interested let me know
xxthatswhatsupxx is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 19 Old 02-04-2016, 04:42 PM
Member
 
benh972's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Wylie Texas
Posts: 68
Thanks: 41
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Garage
I would still like to ride with you sometime, it's just difficult for me to make plans. I work full time, and I have my little boy all the time. So, I have to be off work and either have a babysitter, or hes gotta be in school. I hope you find some people to cruise with. I would love to meet some more small displacement CBR owners in our area, we seem to be pretty rare.

2012 CBR 250R "Maya"
benh972 is offline  
post #3 of 19 Old 02-05-2016, 09:01 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
xxthatswhatsupxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Arlington Texas
Posts: 39
Thanks: 1
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Garage
Its all good man. One day I plan on taking a week off of work sometime after march when it starts getting nice again and just riding and relaxing all week. Fulltime jobs are hard to get away from. Your days off are still wed and thurs correct?
xxthatswhatsupxx is offline  
 
post #4 of 19 Old 02-05-2016, 10:04 AM
Member
 
benh972's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Wylie Texas
Posts: 68
Thanks: 41
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Garage
Yeah, I am trying to get that changed, but Thursday and Wednesday for now. I have to use a good chunk of my time off on Monday.My girlfriend is having surgery on her back.

2012 CBR 250R "Maya"
benh972 is offline  
post #5 of 19 Old 02-05-2016, 02:28 PM
Junior Member
 
TheDocktor40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Hurst, Tx
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hey guys, I live in Hurst and I'd be interested in riding with yall sometime. I've actually got a 300F instead of a 250, but I've been trying to find some other small displacement bike guys to ride with as well and as you said we seem to be a rare bunch.
TheDocktor40 is offline  
post #6 of 19 Old 02-05-2016, 02:40 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
xxthatswhatsupxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Arlington Texas
Posts: 39
Thanks: 1
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by benh972 View Post
Yeah, I am trying to get that changed, but Thursday and Wednesday for now. I have to use a good chunk of my time off on Monday.My girlfriend is having surgery on her back.
Man best of wishes to a speedy recovery for your girl. What days off are you going to try and change it to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDocktor40 View Post
Hey guys, I live in Hurst and I'd be interested in riding with yall sometime. I've actually got a 300F instead of a 250, but I've been trying to find some other small displacement bike guys to ride with as well and as you said we seem to be a rare bunch.
Ohhh cool hurst is pretty cloose to where i stay now. Also all bikes are welcome but it would be nice to have a small displacement buddy when you riding with friends who have 600s a ducati 821 ect.
If you can make it this weekend let me know we will be riding from around 11 am sunday until dusk
TheDocktor40 likes this.
xxthatswhatsupxx is offline  
post #7 of 19 Old 02-06-2016, 03:06 PM
Member
 
benh972's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Wylie Texas
Posts: 68
Thanks: 41
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxthatswhatsupxx View Post
Man best of wishes to a speedy recovery for your girl. What days off are you going to try and change it to?
Thanks man. I am thinking Sunday and Monday off. That was my schedule before some drama went down with unionised employees. I might try for Saturday and Sunday just out of spite lol.

2012 CBR 250R "Maya"
benh972 is offline  
post #8 of 19 Old 02-06-2016, 03:56 PM
Junior Member
 
TheDocktor40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Hurst, Tx
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Yep Arlington isn't too far of a drive. I made that trip regularly while I was at UTA. As far as this weekend, I already have some plans for this Sunday, but I'll keep in touch for sure. I'm quite the fair-weather rider so the rest of next week looks like it'll be a great time to get some miles in.

2015 CB300F

"When in doubt, flat out"
TheDocktor40 is offline  
post #9 of 19 Old 02-08-2016, 09:03 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
xxthatswhatsupxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Arlington Texas
Posts: 39
Thanks: 1
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDocktor40 View Post
Yep Arlington isn't too far of a drive. I made that trip regularly while I was at UTA. As far as this weekend, I already have some plans for this Sunday, but I'll keep in touch for sure. I'm quite the fair-weather rider so the rest of next week looks like it'll be a great time to get some miles in.
That sounds good. We are planning another one for this saturday. Looks like it will be in the 70s this weekend if you are interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by benh972 View Post
Thanks man. I am thinking Sunday and Monday off. That was my schedule before some drama went down with unionised employees. I might try for Saturday and Sunday just out of spite lol.
That would be cool. we usually ride on sundays as it is currently. If you got saturday and sunday off that would be awesome as i only work mon-fri
xxthatswhatsupxx is offline  
post #10 of 19 Old 02-26-2016, 06:46 PM
Junior Member
 
TheDocktor40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Hurst, Tx
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Looks like the weather is going to be perfect this weekend. I know I'll be out and about at some point. Anyone have specific plans?
TheDocktor40 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome