Motorcycle Parts For Sale: Buyer Feedback & Comments - Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 Old 05-31-2013, 01:09 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Thanked 3,645 Times in 1,940 Posts
Motorcycle Parts For Sale: Buyer Feedback & Comments

Post your experiences with sellers in this Motorcycle Parts For Sale Forum here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 06-01-2013, 03:16 PM

Garage
Just received some carbon fiber print OEM parts from Nightlokey. Fast shipping, parts are in great condition, he was offloading a lot so feel confident doing business.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
The Following User Says Thank You to superfly For This Useful Post:
jayuup (06-05-2013)
post #3 of 10 Old 06-01-2013, 04:09 PM
Super Moderator

I too picked up some parts from Nightlokey and can vouch for him. It was a pleasure doing business with him.

Everyone has the right to be offended but just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right!

post #4 of 10 Old 06-02-2013, 05:23 PM

Appreciate it guys, now if I could only find a buyer for my bike I would be set. Saving for a supermoto. Praying honda releases the crf250m state side.

post #5 of 10 Old 06-02-2013, 09:16 PM

I hate to turn this into a nightlokey fan page, but doing business with him was a breeze. Got my windscreen in the mail a few days later as if it were shipped from the factory.

post #6 of 10 Old 06-03-2013, 07:55 PM

Bought an mgp slip on from MRIRON. Package arrived in the mail about a week later. Smooth transaction
post #7 of 10 Old 06-03-2013, 08:10 PM

Garage
Bought T-rex spools from t0ad and they came as they were advertised and were shipped quickly. I would buy from him again if he was selling something I needed.

Also, It was well packaged, I'd say a little too nice for just some metal spools, but not complaining that it came nicely packed
post #8 of 10 Old 09-29-2013, 07:46 PM

I just wanted to chime in. I purchased the Yoshimura Chassis Protectors and they came in mid last week while I was out of town on business.

I opened the package yesterday when I got home and everything was as described. The product was in mint condition, untouched, and all in its original packaging. I'm going to be installing them hopefully later today (will post pics when I can).

For the record, Diversion was very easy to work with. Everything was as described, he stayed in contact every step of the way with quick replies, and he was overall an absolute pleasure to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate if he were to post something I needed/wanted again. Thanks Diversion. :thumbup::thumbup:
post #9 of 10 Old 09-29-2013, 07:52 PM

[OLD POST; PROPER THREAD] I just wanted to chime in that I bought the seat cowl from rawbert625 and received the package today as described (actually better). It's a pleasure doing business with him and I just wanted to let community know.

I plan on painting it either white on the sides and leaving the center black (clear coat it all) or going all pearl-white to match the bike. Gonna just enjoy it until then.
post #10 of 10 Old 05-12-2017, 07:33 AM

Purchased: Leo Vinci Exhaust from HondaTech2010

The original thread is locked, so I needed to start anew to give a thumbs up to HondaTech2010. I purchased the exhaust he advertised for sale and it was in very good condition, exactly as described, shipping was timely and it was well packed. Thanks again.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page