Parting Out 2012 CBR250RA - Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums
User Tag List

2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 52 Old 07-21-2015, 07:00 PM Thread Starter

Parting Out 2012 CBR250RA

Hello folks, this was a project I picked up off another member last fall. It's actually the same machine that was in a thread from the user boostfreak. The thread can be found here https://www.cbr250.net/forum/motorcyc...r-partout.html

Unfortunately costs escalated and I'm pretty much past the practical point of dumping more money into the machine. I purchased many new OEM Honda parts for this, from plastics, headlight, cluster, etc. and many OEM nuts/bolts/fasteners. Used parts were OEM as well.

You can see it did come a ways since boostfreak had it but...

I haven't figured out too much pricing yet but as far parts available go almost everything a stock bike has should be here minus a few things (part of the reason I'm cutting it where it is). The engine ran and shifted fine after I got it to a rideable state. The ABS system as far as I could tell was still fine as well.

I will try and get some pictures up later. Many of the parts are still in the bag, many were opened to verify I was sent the right parts and then they were put back in said bag.

I am located in Manitoba, Canada. When I do get around to splitting off the motor I would ship it from just inside the US border. Most of the other things I will ship here from Canada. I will also be posting a good chunk of the stuff on eBay.

Although I am a new user I can send you a link to my eBay profile or check out svrider.com under the same handle, sv-portal under the same handle, CBR1000RR.net, GSXR.com, etc.

Like I said I ordered quite a few OEM parts...

Last edited by MBZuki; 07-21-2015 at 07:06 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 52 Old 07-23-2015, 09:41 AM
mbr

Garage
Sent you a PM on some parts.
post #3 of 52 Old 07-24-2015, 01:41 AM Thread Starter

Here are some pictures...PMs responded to.

post #4 of 52 Old 07-24-2015, 01:42 AM Thread Starter

post #5 of 52 Old 07-26-2015, 04:48 PM Thread Starter

Hopefully in the next week or two I'll start to get to the suspension and brake components.

I will likely be trying to sell nearly all the bodywork as one lot instead of trying to piece it out individually.
post #6 of 52 Old 07-27-2015, 04:34 PM

Garage
Do you still have the 2 side cover next to the gas tank? It's in the 3rd post 3rd photo and it needs to be black as posted. Let me know thanks.

2013 CBR250R Repsol Edition
Carbon Fiber Tank Pads & Fuel Cap Cover•CBR300R/F Carbon Style Front Fender & Chain Guard•Low, Narrow Seat•Rear Black Seat Cowl•CBR500R Mirrors•CBR1000RR SE, 2014 MotoGP World Champions Decal•Amber Positioning Lights•Yoshimura R77 Exhaust & Bracket•Frame Sliders•Rear Spools•Fender Eliminator Kit•PSR Levers & Pegs•Shogun Bar End Sliders•Zero Gravity DS DB•Hot Bodies Flush Front Signals•Motordynamics Smoke Sequential LED Tail Lights•K&T Retrofit Projector Headlight
post #7 of 52 Old 07-28-2015, 07:48 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808Repsol View Post
Do you still have the 2 side cover next to the gas tank? It's in the 3rd post 3rd photo and it needs to be black as posted. Let me know thanks.

Yes they're still here.
post #8 of 52 Old 08-10-2015, 05:34 PM Thread Starter

Will try and add some pictures later this week.
post #9 of 52 Old 08-14-2015, 12:42 AM Thread Starter

Current state of the machine

Engine is tentatively spoken for, leaves the subframe, frame, front end, some ABS sensors/lines, both F & R wheels, clips and controls, gas tank, radiator, and a bunch of plastics and two windscreens left. Also both gauge clusters, one new and mint, the other for parts most likely, a few other small parts I'm probably forgetting...

Two Brothers Carbon Black Series. Has damage as shown.

Dented in a little here.

post #10 of 52 Old 08-14-2015, 12:46 AM Thread Starter

I'd like to sell all the rearsets together if possible. The shifter pedal is new along with the rider's left rearset, have a new rear brake pedal in bag for the right rearset, also replaced a rubber pad on one of those sets, and the pillions are pretty good.

ABS Pump/Modulator and shield.

Have a few other pictures of that, just haven't had time to upload to PB.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page