FS: Ventura Sport Pack System (Basic) - Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 09-15-2015, 01:21 AM Thread Starter

FS: Ventura Sport Pack System (Basic)

I bought this before I found out about the Givi hardbag set-up that was barely available from Thailand (?).

It is very lightly used. I never bought any other parts or luggage other than what you see here. They make a taller piece for the vertical that mounts in less than a minute, and then one of their packs can be attached, facing either forward or back. Kinda neat.
Included is a 'U' shaped piece that replaces the rear rack when you don't want to use it.

I'm asking $100 plus shipping and handling. Very lightly used.
I have the original instructions plus the drilling template. (I made a copy and cut it up)

What Is The Ventura Bike-Pack System? | Ventura MCA

In this image, you can see my hack job of removing my neighbors' air conditioner from the pillion seat.

A gallery of pictures here: ventura_for_sale Photo Gallery by tomfarr at pbase.com

Bit of a bargain, really. Buy this at this price, and you can afford their expensive larger bags!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(no affilliation)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 11-29-2015, 10:25 PM Thread Starter

Make me an offer! Esp. local pick up!
post #3 of 5 Old 09-22-2016, 10:26 AM Thread Starter

I have new pictures. The bag has collected dust since the first pictures were taken. I am going to try and clean it up.

I just found out that Ventura markets a top box that can be mounted fore or aft, and can quickly be turned around if you happen to meet a passenger!
Therefore, I am retracting my previous post, and maintaining my $100 asking price. Right now, all I am doing is Uber driving for an income.

I just joined imgur, and I cannot figure out how to resize the pictures.

Here is the gallery of pictures, some 3 years old, some recent: Ventura CBR250R - For Sale - Album on Imgur

Here is Ventura's website: Buy Venutra Motorcycle Luggage and Accessories | Ventura MCA

Thank you.

(no affilliation)

post #4 of 5 Old 10-29-2017, 05:56 PM Thread Starter

Photo gallery here

https://imgur.com/a/sHZk7

(no affilliation)
post #5 of 5 Old 11-28-2018, 01:56 AM Thread Starter

Sold!

(no affilliation)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page