Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: 9000 ft. ASL in Southwest Colorado, USA
Thanked 3,647 Times in 1,941 Posts
In no particular order, a few of mine...
- Spelling & grammar.
- Hair brain, half baked ideas, the worse being those which are unsafe.
- Members who start the majority of their new threads in the General Discussion forum, when clearly the subject matter of those threads fits in one of the other topic specific forums. Hardly a day goes by without having to move at least a handful of threads to their proper forums.
- Hurt feelings. As Aus Rider so eloquently put it, "FFS it's a motorcycle forum"... some would do well to grow a pair.
- Every time someone starts a thread asking a question about engine oil, it's only a matter of time before The Great 'What's The Best Oil' Debate begins, and days later ends with people getting butt hurt over it all.
- Members who spam other members threads with unsolicited crap like "I've got a (fill in the blank) that I'm looking to sell... PM me if you're interested". I find these types of posts to be annoying at best. I think from here on out I'm just going to delete (or edit) those types of posts.
- Thread highjacking, particularly when others pile on to the 'new' discussion... it's just rude.