Why that username? - Page 13 - Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums
User Tag List

2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #121 of 125 Old 09-26-2013, 11:09 AM

TerranX evolved from a profile I used in Starcraft gaming. I preferred to play the terran faction. While most players amassed large weak armies and bases, I would build small highly defensive upgraded bases with my primary offense being cloaked ghosts and wraiths. Using Sun Tzu’s The Art of War strategy, I would lay low and let the others battle it out. If I saw a player becoming too strong, I would sneak in and hit them with multiple nukes or harass them with cloaked wrathes. So I became the “X” factor in the game, the unknown variable(X sounded cooler than Y). When the smoke cleared, any remaining armies were easily mopped up and I would be the last man standing. Victory was my goal; I didn’t care about the score. My logo was a stenciled “Terran” with a large red spray-painted or paint brushed “X” at the end.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #122 of 125 Old 07-24-2016, 05:43 PM

Garage
My first name and my job for the past 24+ years.
post #123 of 125 Old 09-12-2017, 03:08 PM

Location: Saint Charles, IL. A really nice little far-west Chicago suburb in northeast Illinois.
Garage
Yes, I realize this thread is old, but what the heck, I'm bored at work. I'm a big guy - 6'-1"-ish (185 cm) and 240lb-ish (108kg) who also happens to also be a huge fan of Formula One racing. I've been watching for about 20 years and I've been lucky enough to attend;
  • the USGP at Indianapolis every year from 2002 thru 2007
  • Spa in 2004
  • USGP at COTA in 2015.
I've also seen a couple of Indy races in St. Petersburg, FL and the 12 Hours of Sebring in 2008 and 2010.
My dream is to go to Europe for the for the Monaco GP then motorcycle up to Le Mans for the 24 Hour extravaganza. Maybe someday - it's good to dream

-dreaming of beautiful weather and empty roads....

post #124 of 125 Old 09-16-2017, 12:14 PM

I arrived at my screenname because of my interest in fuel economy and hypermiling. While I'm not an environmental extremist I do believe strongly in the need to conserve and use energy resources efficiently hence the " green". The "aero" part refers to my use of aerodynamic streamlining to achieve this efficiency. The resulting "greenaero " becomes a play on words alluding to another interest of mine; superhero comic books ( like Green Arrow ).

Hypermiling to a better tomorrow
post #125 of 125 Old 09-16-2019, 12:06 AM

My name is Roberta and my last name is Marcil. The number should have been 304 since my birthday is on the 30th of April but my keyboard got stuck. LOL!

Life is short...so make it worth your while.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page