Traded in the CBR250R for a Yamaha - Page 6 - Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #51 of 53 Old 06-25-2013, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbr9927 View Post
I am mot tempted to buy a Fz6r, I went to the Yamaha dealer demo day and really enjoyed this bike, it's 470pds but once it's get going it doesn't t feel heavy at all.

A local dealer is selling a 12 leftover new for 5990 with no freight or set up. During the demo ride the R1 ahead of me was playing games and one snap of the wrist and I flew by him. The bike has plenty of power.
~~
Yamaha dealer in my general area has 2 leftover 2012's they're selling for 5,999 with no additional dealer fees. Here's to hoping they have leftover 2013's next year when I'm looking for my next bike.
~~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 53 Old 06-25-2013, 08:37 PM

Wow I thought the rear fender on the CBR was bad yup rip that thing off quick. Otherwise great looking motorcycle.
post #53 of 53 Old 06-30-2013, 01:49 AM

So today I went to another Yamaha demo day. This time far from Seattle and some twisty routes. I don't think the FZ6R or FZ8 is my kind of bike. Its simply too much effort to turn them in the same manner as the 250. I now think it takes 2 to 3 test rides of a bike to make up your mind and ride in every area from City streets to the sticks. I think I will hold out for a Ninja 300 or the next CBR250 replacement in 2015,2016 by Honda. These small bikes are simply better for me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page