Got a 06 GSXR600 - Page 3 - Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 23 Old 08-17-2013, 01:50 AM

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbr9927 View Post
Sure do miss the ergos and gas and insurance.

I now get around 38mpg and insurance went up by 300 bucks per year.

These 600ss are terrible for errands and commutes thru daily traffic. Its like having a Ferrari in Manhattan. I now have a weekend and nightime thrill machine.

I was pretty close to getting a Ninja 300 or CBR500R but a part of me thinks if I only ride this one season I can sell it for not much less than what I paid for it. I don't want to take the new bike deprecation loss anymore. I took a bath on the CBR250
Whoops, never saw your response. All good reasons for sure to keep a bike like ours for general purposes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 23 Old 08-27-2013, 05:21 AM

Congrats for your new Suzuki Gsxr 600. Have a good and safe ride. You have bought a good attractive bike as Gsxr 600 but now its newly upgrade version Suzuki Gsxr 1000 is available in market that has some upgraded version from Gsxr 600. I want to share it with you guys.
Suzuki Gsxr 1000's features come with its chunky silencer, big piston Showa front forks and a powerful engine. It gives the top speed of 180-185 mph, max power of 182 bhp, max torque of 86 ft-lb. Its 999cc engine gives more torque as well as power limit that has been raised by 1500 RPM to 13,500 RPM.
It comes with enhanced features as new shape combustion chamber, re-enforced crank and connecting rods, slipper clutch, dual injector throttle bodies and a redesigned gearbox with different gear ratios that make it different in Suzuki Gsxr series bikes.
post #23 of 23 Old 08-30-2013, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreyash View Post
Congrats for your new Suzuki Gsxr 600. Have a good and safe ride. You have bought a good attractive bike as Gsxr 600 but now its newly upgrade version Suzuki Gsxr 1000 is available in market that has some upgraded version from Gsxr 600. I want to share it with you guys.
Suzuki Gsxr 1000's features come with its chunky silencer, big piston Showa front forks and a powerful engine. It gives the top speed of 180-185 mph, max power of 182 bhp, max torque of 86 ft-lb. Its 999cc engine gives more torque as well as power limit that has been raised by 1500 RPM to 13,500 RPM.
It comes with enhanced features as new shape combustion chamber, re-enforced crank and connecting rods, slipper clutch, dual injector throttle bodies and a redesigned gearbox with different gear ratios that make it different in Suzuki Gsxr series bikes.
Hes already traded in the gsxr...

https://www.cbr250.net/forum/other-ho...r-cbr500r.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page