Southern Oregon ride - Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 07-07-2017, 11:06 PM Thread Starter

Southern Oregon ride

Did a breakfast ride July 3rd to Harriman Springs Resort on upper Klamath Lake by Rockie Point. Decided to ride around Crater Lake...3 mile line of traffic inside the park to get to the turn off for the entrance, hmmm what to do? Back to Ft. Klamath to west side road to 140. West on 140 to Butte Falls turnoff. Through Butte Falls to hwy 62 on through Union Creek and back through Crater Lake Park. Traffic gone, Modoc point cutoff and home. 270 miles on the CBR250. Fun day. I'll be heading over to Hansen's for an Airhawk seat cushion.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 07-07-2017, 11:21 PM Thread Starter

Hansen's is our BMW dealer hear in southern Oregon. I decided to ride over today and check on an Airhawk cushion. I had one on my WeeStrom and it is cheaper than a custom seat. I've also been thinking of upgrading to a larger bike. FZ07 or SV650. I rode over to Grants Pass to the Suzuki dealer to look at the SV. Sold out. Oh well, down hiway 99 along the Rouge River to Hansens in Phoenix Or. Stopped in Talent Oregon and had lunch at the Pumphouse Burgers & Brew and had an excellent burger and brew. On to Hansen's who are closed from the 4th to the 11th. A yearly occurrence (I knew that) 4th of July break and on to Laguna Seca for WSB. On through Ashland and then hwy.66 home. I've decided (again) to keep the Honda and do some suspension work. Another 200 mile day, now off to the suspension forum!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page