Goodbye - Page 2 - Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums
User Tag List

2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 25 Old 04-23-2017, 09:57 AM Thread Starter

specifically - I can only post photos from an external server (PIA).

I show that I have 1 Notification pending, but every time I click on it, it says that there is nothing there.

And I try and post in the forum complaint dept., and couldn't even POST!

And I click on Post Quick Reply, and nothing happens! I doubt any of you will even see this.

(that was Quick Reply. Lets see if Advanced will let me post this.)

And advanced does, but I should not have to go here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(no affilliation)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 25 Old 04-23-2017, 10:36 AM

Well, I can see your post and the board works fine for me so far most of the time (I sometimes can't edit my posts and will only get a blank box without my text to edit). makes me wonder why. Maybe it's because I'm in a different time zone and there might be less traffic on the server when I'm online.

My computer is fighting Aids and Cancer in it's idle time, and yours?

post #13 of 25 Old 04-23-2017, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by don'tpanic View Post
specifically - I can only post photos from an external server (PIA).

I show that I have 1 Notification pending, but every time I click on it, it says that there is nothing there.

And I try and post in the forum complaint dept., and couldn't even POST!

And I click on Post Quick Reply, and nothing happens! I doubt any of you will even see this.

(that was Quick Reply. Lets see if Advanced will let me post this.)

And advanced does, but I should not have to go here.
Same, but I can on the 300 site. Odd. I wondered if it was because I'm a subscribed 'premium' member on the 300 site and not here. Also on this site it is so slow to do anything, but again I think it is because of the subscription that blocks all the pop up advertising for me on the 300 site and makes it snappier.

2013 CBR250R repsol (sold)
2014 CBR300R (sold)
2007 SV650 (track bike)
2004 XR250R (dirt bike)
2018 Ninja 400

post #14 of 25 Old 04-23-2017, 06:33 PM

Thanked 1,328 Times in 832 Posts
using small 'reply' box, this failure of 'quick reply' large box has been a faily recent event,, also attempts to use 'like' have no effect.. just tried cbr300r site, same, nothing with 'quick reply' works using 'reply',, also 'like' no response..
post #15 of 25 Old 04-24-2017, 01:02 AM Thread Starter

Notification link redirects to Subscriptions. My notifications are up to 2, now, but I cannot access them.

And I am going to try and POST QUICK REPLY, but I doubt it will work (Google Chrome/Win10). I will have to GO ADVANCED to make this post.

As I suspected, the quick reply just sat there doing nothing. Had to come to advanced.

(no affilliation)
post #16 of 25 Old 04-24-2017, 09:42 AM
Administrator

test

Edit:

Hey gang,

I tried the quick reply using Chrome on Windows 10 as well and I am not running into any of these issues.
When you attempt to post using the quick reply, what exactly happens? Does the screen reload as if the post has been sent, but nothing shows up?Or does nothing load?
Everyone who is running into the above issues listed, what browsers are you using?

As for the notification redirecting to Subscriptions, where on the site are you clicking the Notification link?

Richard.
post #17 of 25 Old 04-24-2017, 12:24 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
test

Edit:

Hey gang,

I tried the quick reply using Chrome on Windows 10 as well and I am not running into any of these issues.
When you attempt to post using the quick reply, what exactly happens? Does the screen reload as if the post has been sent, but nothing shows up?Or does nothing load?
I push the "submit reply" button, but it is as if I never pushed it. No wheel going round and round, nothing.

Quote:
Everyone who is running into the above issues listed, what browsers are you using?

As for the notification redirecting to Subscriptions, where on the site are you clicking the Notification link?

Richard.

Normally, I enter the site on the Active Topics section.
I just tried it (Notification link) on every tab at the top of the page, and they all redirected to Subscriptions.

(no affilliation)
post #18 of 25 Old 04-24-2017, 12:53 PM Thread Starter

Well, here I am, on IE (ugh - I feel like I am in MalWart), and everything works, albeit not smooth at all. I must have an extension on Chrome that the site does not like. Poo. Everywhere else I go, everything works.

Let's see what happens when I hit Quick Reply.

(no affilliation)
post #19 of 25 Old 04-24-2017, 12:58 PM Thread Starter

Quick Reply worked on IE.

Now I am back in my comfort zone - Chrome. No go.

I just turned off Adblock for this site. Not yet. It may need to recycle.

(no affilliation)
post #20 of 25 Old 04-24-2017, 01:00 PM Thread Starter

test

edit: bingo! Look at all those ads, would you? No wait! DON'T look at those ads. That is just what they want you to do.

Resist capitalism.

(no affilliation)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page