Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to say hi to everyone on here. I got my first bike this last week. A 2012 CBR250RA. In red. I have ridden it none stop! The smile has not come off my face. I thought a friendly he would be good thing to do here before I start my mountain of questions.
I guess I should also say I am a mechanic and a Firefighter here in northern Saskatchewan.
Mad-mini aka Thomas

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Welcome to the fold. My condolences on living in North Sask....won't hold it agaisn't you lol. I'm by Banff:D Know somebody from PA Sask.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Greetings mad mini,

Welcome to the Forum. Congratulations on your New '12 Red ABS cbr. More smiles to the miles in your Future.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Welcome and these things are VERY addictive! I've had mine just over a month and have over 1,200 miles on it already! I ride it to work and back and every chance I get on my days off for pleasure rides through the country.

North saskatchewan has got to be ridiculous cold! How many months (or days, lol) out of the year do you get to ride up there?? I'll bet it's beautiful country up there though. I'd LOVE to go to canada sometime for a nice moose/caribou hunting trip!

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Welcome and these things are VERY addictive! I've had mine just over a month and have over 1,200 miles on it already! I ride it to work and back and every chance I get on my days off for pleasure rides through the country.

North saskatchewan has got to be ridiculous cold! How many months (or days, lol) out of the year do you get to ride up there?? I'll bet it's beautiful country up there though. I'd LOVE to go to canada sometime for a nice moose/caribou hunting trip!
Don't come here to kill our wild life, come to my house for a beer and bring the good woman and we'll go for a ride

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
ha ha madd mini.....throw the chains on!! North Sask gets better summers that I do. The flies however will eat you alive down there. :eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts