Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guess I forgot to introduce myself here in the first place. My apologies. :eek:

My name is Dustin, born and raised/currently residing in Utah County, Utah. I am 24 yrs old and going for a Criminal Justice degree. I am riding buddies with HauntaVirus and well, best friends since like the 3rd grade I guess. I just took my bike in for its first service and I must say for never riding a bike 2 months ago.... well, I just have way too much fun with all the new hobbies I keep encountering. With not enough time or money I don't know what my next steps will be, but I do know that I'm a definite rider for as long as I am able. I think a CB1000R will be the next bike I get, but I'm not so sure I ever wanna let this bike go. She is way fun to ride and very practical.

Until I get some mods, I'll refrain from posting any stock bike picks, but since my exhaust just came in, once I get it fitted on (DanMoto GP) properly I'll take some photos.

As for me, I have two boys, 3 and 2 months. A beautiful Aussie wife who just so happened to make her way to the states, and bumped her way into a guy that couldn't let her go. I have been married for 5 years and have a great passion for sports and auto's alike. Until it was stolen, I was the proud ownder of a 98 Integra GSR, fully built motor running 23psi, she put down 492whp and 342ft/tq... let's just say its been a bit of a downgrade with every car/bike I've had since. (just to get an idea, you can youtube "Integra vs 750ninja" to understand what I mean, its the video in the dark, but you get the point)

I plan on focusing my real projects/attention toward cars, but like I say, bikes are not going anywhere as I love to ride. My next plan for cars is somewhat unknown, but I'm leaning towards building an Evo. With around 600-700whp, I think that would keep me entertained on the weekends. Cars are my true passion, but followed closely by guns, basketball, bikes, and anything else I find I can play.... my wife must hate me :D

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Welcome Brah!

·
Registered
879 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have plenty of fun things to do. Enjoy the bike and the forum and be safe out there.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome man!
As a former STi owner, I'd have to suggest getting against the EVO and towards the Subaru. ;)

But either way, you'll wind up with something raw.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Greetings [CZ]Dusty,

Welcome to the Forum.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome man!
As a former STi owner, I'd have to suggest getting against the EVO and towards the Subaru. ;)

But either way, you'll wind up with something raw.

Nice, I would definitely consider getting a Suby, I just don't know enough about the motor's to really dive into one. There aren't really many fast Suby's in Utah, maybe a couple track cars, but mostly just Honda's, Mitsubishi's, and muscles heads running around with crazy set-up's

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Welcome. And post pictures of your bike, stock or not, along with pictures from some of your rides. We love to see those.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts