Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I just got my first bike two days ago :D. I've bought all my protective gear and now I'm looking to buy some fun stuff. I have seen really cheap prices from over seas but being a first time rider I have no experience and I am assuming its mostly crap?

I was hoping someone would know of some inexpensive sites from Canada so I could avoid US prices and customs or a good overseas site with cheap prices to make up for the customs.

Also, any advice on Slip-on's and HIDS would be appreciated

Sorry if this is a repeat thread I searched but, didn't come up with anything Canada related

Thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
Try your local honda dealer they should have some books to look at. Got my hindle slip-on from my dealer. Try biohazard cycles. I got my hotbodies fender kit from them. good people and fast shipping.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Local honda

Try your local honda dealer they should have some books to look at. Got my hindle slip-on from my dealer. Try biohazard cycles. I got my hotbodies fender kit from them. good people and fast shipping.

Thanks for the reply :D

I called some local shops and I would love the Hindle but $400 for an aftermarket pipe in Canada seems high that's 8% of the cost of the bike new!! Isn't Bio hazard in the states? Did you have to pay customs?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
we ship to canada. I am canadian!

You are in Thailand though? How much is shipping and customs going to run me?

On a separate note I have friends that go there often for training and tournaments could they do local pick up for smaller items (assuming they are close)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts