Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
any should fit if you're looking at swing arm rear stands and fork front stands. an under yolk front stand you'll have to get a special pin made specifically for the bike. pit bull makes the best in stands, but lockhart phillips and vortex are decent

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info..now do i need special adapter for the stand to fit the cbr 250 ? please post pixs, that would really help. also ive read a couple of posting saying since the 250 is lighter dont really need for a stand ? what do you think about this ?
thanks again.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I use the DMP steel front and rear stands. I bought the paddle adapters for the rear. They have worked well for me and they are fairly inexpensive.

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
I have Pit Bull front works on my BMW's along with the CBR250R/AB . the rear is also from Pit Bull picks up the swing arm with rubber L pads and has a front facing handle on the left side of the bike , works well :)

·
Registered
386 Posts
Thanks for the info..now do i need special adapter for the stand to fit the cbr 250 ? please post pixs, that would really help. also ive read a couple of posting saying since the 250 is lighter dont really need for a stand ? what do you think about this ?
thanks again.
No adapters needed with the universal (non spooled) stands. I don't have any pics handy but I could take some tomorrow if you really need/want them

1 - 7 of 7 Posts