Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

This is my first post here in this forum. I need some help from you lovely folks here. My bike fell off due to recent heavy winds here in UK, towards the right and the right front indicator is broken.

I have decided to purchase the indicator and fix it myself as the showroom workshop quoted an hour's labour which I think is ludicrous for just replacing the indicator.

Can someone please help me with instructions/steps on how to change the indicator on the right side front? I think the fairings have to be opened, but I'm not sure as I'm a bit new to this DIY thing. The bike is a CBR 250R with ABS purchased in September 2011

Thanks in advance.

-VR

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Pop the side faring off. There are a 2 or 3 allen bolts and 3 clips across the top that pull straight to the side. The bolt that goes up through near the inside of the turn indicator is longer so pay attention to where they go back. The wires unplug right behind there. It is very straight forward and will take you 5 minutes the next time once you see how it comes off.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
I take mine off without removing the fairing, just disconnect the 2 colour coded wires and remove the nut, you may need to bend the wiring holder tab to release it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts