Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took advantage of Honda Canada's deal on 1 year additional warranty, match a $250 deposit and 90 days deferred payment on bike. My Christmas gift to myself. For the last two years have been driving a Honda CRF 230L and wasn't using it as it should be..Dual Purpose..Two years, 14,000 kilometers..figured buy myself a real street bike and was waiting for the Honda 700 NT to come to Canada. Went on a demo ride and fell in love with the CBR 250R. Tried the CBR 600 and did fit me right. I wasn't comfortable but the 250 was made for me. I'm 5'2" 120 lbs. Drove my husband crazy bringing home all the magazines he finally told me to go buy the bike. Now, just waiting for the SNOW to leave and I can start putting the miles on.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Drove my husband crazy bringing home all the magazines he finally told me to go buy the bike. Now, just waiting for the SNOW to leave and I can start putting the miles on.
I'm so glad you bought the CBR. I was sure you were going to scoff mine. :D

As for the snow and cold. Yup. It's not fun at all spending $150/mo in gas. Then again, it's no fun getting into the car first thing in the morning, in the dark, and going to work when it's -30C either.

Look at it this way another 90 - 100 days and we can go for a ride! We'll even let your brother come along.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Welcome, and congrats! I'm 6' and 170 lbs, and I am thinking about getting one as well.
Enjoy it!

·
Registered
879 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Congrates on the new bike, great christmas present. Im looking foreward to spring so i can get out riding again ( hat winter )

1 - 5 of 5 Posts