Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally got one.
I have 750's, 600's but I am only a small guy 5'7" and 155lbs.
These bikes were always heavy feeling.
I was on a CBR125 last year and loved it but was not happy with its limitations. ie size, tires and displacement.
This year woohoo, The wife gave me permission on New Years day and on the 3rd I was paying for th enew bike.
She sat on the 125 and apparently I am buying it for her the summer.
Haven't even got a picture of her yet. I brought her home today and she is all wrapped up nice and warm in my basement.

Attachments

·
Registered
221 Posts
Welcome mate, you'll find a lot of information from knowledgeable people on this forum, have a look in the search before you ask as it probably been asked before, i have a really bad habit of doing this.

You may also find a buddy in you're area to go riding with. Enjoy the bike and be safe.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Well I finally got one.
I have 750's, 600's but I am only a small guy 5'7" and 155lbs.
These bikes were always heavy feeling.
I was on a CBR125 last year and loved it but was not happy with its limitations. ie size, tires and displacement.
This year woohoo, The wife gave me permission on New Years day and on the 3rd I was paying for th enew bike.
Haven't even got a picture of her yet. I brought her home today and she is all wrapped up nice and warm in my basement.
Somehow I wasn't sure if you were talking about your wife here. You keep her in your basement? :D LOL J/K.
I myself started the financing on the 27 (of December), the CBR250R got delivered on the same day, and boy was it a great New Year's with my bike.
Welcome to the wonderful 250cc world. It's never gonna be the same again now that this Honda has arrived. Believe you me. :cool:

=====================
Respect yourself. Respect others. Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Well I finally got one.

My wife and I bought two CBR250r's for our Christmas presents--one black and one red. Summer can't get here fast enough! Enjoy the new bike(s)!

·
Registered
878 Posts
Welcome to the club. I also thought your wife was in the basement wrapped up and couldn't wait to see the picture. Enjoy your ride.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts