Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

2011 CBR250R ABS (black)

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  w0rM 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,

I'm picking up my CBR250R on Saturday morning in Markham, Ontario! I hope to ride with some of you soon and I'm looking forward to seeing this site grow as a resource for CBR250R owners!

#3 ·
She's between my thighs.

I picked her up this morning at Markham Outdoor Power and nervously, rather unskillfully managed to get the little Ceebee moving forward. One step after the other I managed to change gear, come to a stop, and move on again; slowly I remembered my lessons. It's been two years since I was last on a bike and never have I ridden so much in a day. I rode my commute to work and back, took her up to 130kmph on the highway (when passing), and to all my regular haunts in the area. I rode back roads, country lanes, long country highways flanked by rolling fields, major highways, suburban roads, parking lots, and up my own driveway. It hasn't been more than fifteen minutes since I've shut off the bike and stowed her in the garage; mustering the courage to ride through my area on a dark night.

From shakey legs to, "Hello Officer?", and now to bed! I'll post pictures soon and hopefully some of my fellow GTA Ceebee riders will come join me!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.