Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone here know if theres going to be frame sliders for this bike? i was just looking at a picture of the bike and i couldnt help but notice that the turn signals stick out a fair amount outside of the fairings. would there be frame sliders available for this bike that wont look too long?

·
Registered
619 Posts
twisted throttle has some parts for cbr250r and show frame sliders
TwistedThrottle.com

I see on the foot peg what looks like a place to fit a ground feeler deal. What's that part called? I'd like to get some of those.

·
Registered
319 Posts
check out R&G they will have one soon

·
Registered
221 Posts
If you don't want to drill holes in your brand new bike. This is what your frame sliders are going to look like.
Thoes look good, any input on whether these will really work. I mean they are so low on the bike, I would think they do no help at all.

·
Registered
206 Posts
are they sold in a set? or is it 129 for one slider?

·
Registered
17 Posts
pgkool is right...

those are so low on the bike that it will put even more pressure on the fairings/bars when you crash or drop it...

i personally dislike this type of slider with a passion as i have seen them break engine mounts, crack chassis and cause more damage than they prevent in low speed accidents. in high speed accidents they usually just snap off anyway...

that is if they dont polevault your bike into a cartwheel...

·
Registered
14 Posts
They come in a set. I just ordered mine two days ago. Bill at Intuitive Race is a cool guy. I hope they aren't back ordered, he just picked them up from the anodizing shop Friday. I also bought some weighted bar end sliders to help with the vibrations. Should be receiving them Tuesday or Wednesday.

·
Registered
162 Posts
They come in a set. I just ordered mine two days ago. Bill at Intuitive Race is a cool guy. I hope they aren't back ordered, he just picked them up from the anodizing shop Friday. I also bought some weighted bar end sliders to help with the vibrations. Should be receiving them Tuesday or Wednesday.
Probably back ordered, I ordered mine almost 2 weeks ago and still have not arrived :mad:

·
Registered
14 Posts
So today I received my frame sliders and weighted bar sliders from Intuitive Race. For the frame sliders heres what to expect...

I cant install them yet since I dont have my bike. I was also going to do a write up but since I see there's other members who have bought them, please share you install info. Thanks in advance

1 - 20 of 21 Posts