Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well. Hubby bought a Yamaha r1 so took the motorcycle class with him. At the end of the two days I was ready for my own bike and knew I didn't need anything larger than 250cc....so my options were street bike, ninja or cbr...my cbr fit like a glove. I love it!

Though after a two hour ride, I am looking for a more comfy seat.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Congrates on the new bike. Your not going to be able to keep up with the R 1 but you will still love the little CBR. My wife rides one to there so light and easy to handle. ENJOY

·
Registered
493 Posts
Congrats on the new bike! I am considering one. They look like cool little bikes.
Your husband has nice taste as well. I used to have a '02 R1. Put 20,000 miles on it.

Welcome to the forum!:)

Edit. You can send your stock seat to a custom seat craftsman, for better foam contours, and comfy material. I have my FZ1 seat being done by a guy on the FZ1OA forum, in Tennessee. He does all brands, though.
PM me if you want details. Cost for the riders seat should cost under $200.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
@Torchsport: If your contact for seats has a website or other contact info., could you post it here or in the accessories forum?

@trixie Also, Corbin makes a nice looking seat for the CBR.

·
Registered
493 Posts
@Torchsport: If your contact for seats has a website or other contact info., could you post it here or in the accessories forum?

@trixie Also, Corbin makes a nice looking seat for the CBR.
I will pm him and ask. Then I'll post info here.
I got his name from the FZ1OA forum. His name is Eddie, forum name dirt road.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Here is Eddie's email addresses. He does this as a hobby business. Very good work.
Many satisfied customers over at the FZ1OA forum.

[email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts