·
Registered
394 Posts
Nice photo, love the footpegs :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Love it mate,
First time I’ve seen another red cbr250r with the same Screaming Demon exhaust as mine!

You can see pictures of mine on: www.byrondesigns.wordpress.com

Did you carbon vinyl wrap the silver bits? They look great, I’ve been thinking of doing this too.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Love it mate,
First time I’ve seen another red cbr250r with the same Screaming Demon exhaust as mine!

You can see pictures of mine on: www.byrondesigns.wordpress.com

Did you carbon vinyl wrap the silver bits? They look great, I’ve been thinking of doing this too.
Awesome photo's mate. You are the first I am seeing with screaming demon as well. I didn't really like the silver bits thats why i changed them. They are not vinyl wrap, they are the original "carbon" kit from honda. At the time I had done it there weren't much options, reason why i am saying that is because the quality of the parts from honda are not great for the money paid.

Most of what i had done so far is on this thread on the forums.

I am working on stage 3 at the moment, installing a reverse camera with continues recording on a 32gb sd card, and gopro battery charging port.

Mark...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Awesome photo's mate. You are the first I am seeing with screaming demon as well. I didn't really like the silver bits thats why i changed them. They are not vinyl wrap, they are the original "carbon" kit from honda. At the time I had done it there weren't much options, reason why i am saying that is because the quality of the parts from honda are not great for the money paid.

Most of what i had done so far is on this thread on the forums.

I am working on stage 3 at the moment, installing a reverse camera with continues recording on a 32gb sd card, and gopro battery charging port.

Mark...

Cheers regarding the photos. Yeah I am still in two minds about changing my silver bits, and like you were saying I’ve heard from others that the Honda carbon fibre replacements are pretty average in terms of value for money. Hence why I was thinking of trying a decent quality carbon fibre vinyl wrap instead, but yeah....
Man the tyga tail on your bike looks so sleek in red, has some beautiful curves. I am not sure how I missed your stage 1/2 threads either, hahah

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Cheers regarding the photos. Yeah I am still in two minds about changing my silver bits, and like you were saying I’ve heard from others that the Honda carbon fibre replacements are pretty average in terms of value for money. Hence why I was thinking of trying a decent quality carbon fibre vinyl wrap instead, but yeah....
Man the tyga tail on your bike looks so sleek in red, has some beautiful curves. I am not sure how I missed your stage 1/2 threads either, hahah
Vinyl wrap ... i dont know ... too much effort but upto you mate.

A little wax goes a long way before a photo, plus if you keep the dirt of it after each ride you hardly need to do anything.

Have you thought of powder coating the wheels? I dont know how it would look, thats why i am putting it on last thing to do list.

Mark...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Vinyl wrap ... i dont know ... too much effort but upto you mate.

A little wax goes a long way before a photo, plus if you keep the dirt of it after each ride you hardly need to do anything.

Have you thought of powder coating the wheels? I dont know how it would look, thats why i am putting it on last thing to do list.

Mark...
Yeah, I think the black powder coating on our red bikes would like quite nice, but is quite $$ for the end outcome. I think the black wheels would definitely suit your bike better than mine as you have already got rid of the silver bits. And I can’t say I’m a fan of “condom wrapping the wheels in Plasti-dip”. I’m so over reading all the dreaded plasti-dip threads on this forum, haha.

You will definitely have to post some videos up once you have your video rig attached to your bike too :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts