Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all, I'm new to the motorcycle world. About a month ago i bought a brand new 2011 CBR250r. I decided to start out small, so the 250 was the perfect fit. I originally wanted the ninja 250, but now and sooo glad i opted for the the CBR. Its been a month of riding and I'm definitely loving the new bike!

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Hey all, I'm new to the motorcycle world. About a month ago i bought a brand new 2011 CBR250r. I decided to start out small, so the 250 was the perfect fit. I originally wanted the ninja 250, but now and sooo glad i opted for the the CBR. Its been a month of riding and I'm definitely loving the new bike!
Welcome, glad you like it!

Nice one - mine has arrived at the shop and is waiting for me to pick it up!

About time, you'll love it.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Greetings trgdy,

Welcome to the Forum. Congratulations on your New cbr.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Welcome aboard matey. :)
Something about the OP's language suggests Missy to me; only he or she knows for sure.....

But then, a few of my students don't seem to be sure. Some start out as one, but graduate as the other, or a bit of both. TiT (This is Thailand).

Whatever, wherever; trgdy, you are a motorcyclist now.

Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
11 Posts
We hope that 60 bikes arriving on March 20 in Bogota, Colombia. Currently I have a 194cc bike and decided to buy the CBR technology. The cost is a bit high here in Colombia us$7586. This forum is important to me for the information it contains and the experience of those who already have it. A hug to everyone.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts