Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

What would you rather have, gsxr600 or cbr600rr?

• 2011 GSXR 600

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • 2008+ Honda CBR600rr

Votes: 8 47.1%

2011 GSXR 600 OR 2008+ CBR600rr??

9K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  Lowcard 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm stuck between getting a 2011 Suzuki GSXR600 or getting a 2008+ Honda CBR600rr. All the local dealers say the cbr600rr is more comfortable than the gsxr600, even with the 2011 redesign of the gsxr.

Pros/Cons of each?

See less See more
#6 ·
The 2011-2012 GXSR 600 is a brand new model refreshed with a major redesign.
Honda should be doing a major redesign refreshing job on the 2013 CBR600RR as they
made significant changes on the 1000RR in 2012. Honda usually redesigns the middleweight class 600cc sport bikes a year after redoing their liter bikes.

My advice would be to wait until Oct to Nov to see what Honda does with the 600RR which
has not had a major overhaul since 2007.

#7 ·
I would go gixxer but judging by the post ive seen from you I think the CBR would be a better bike for you although i if your talkign 2011 then the gsxr over the cbr in every category. cbr needs a refresh bad

#8 · (Edited)
Yeah I think will wait a year. That way I'm rock solid on my riding skills and that will give me time to really make up my mind on what I want to do. Shoot I may end up with a chopper or a rm450 dirtbike and just keep my lil cbr.

It will either be a Honda or a Suzuki, my two fav brands. IMO, Honda is the best as they are #1 when it comes to engine quality and production along with having the best ergos on their ss bikes. Suzuki is #2, IMO. I've always been fond of Suzuki's dirt bikes since I was a kid.

#13 ·
Most of the supersports are the same story different face, they're all super fast and super reliable. I'd say just go with the one you like better. Or better yet, go to your local dealer and sit on them both, figure out which one is more comfortable to you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.